anyone here ever been to brighton institute of modern music on certificate course?
I happen to play to grade one technical ability does anyone whos ever been on that course reckon I'd be taken at that skill level?

(sorry if wrong forum but the others dont seem appropriate)
I've got my place for next year

Have you had an interview?
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

nope, I need to know if I would actually have a chance at managing to pass at my grade (I have to get 200 miles from lincoln so you see it costs a lot)
I hear its for at least grade three though just for those who need more experience with gigs and such,,,,,what you think?
I had that impression but the lady who I spoke to when I called to ask said its ideally grade 3 when I asked her to clarify the requirements,,,but its confusing cause you look at the requirements and it gives that impression,,,,,anyone gotten on the course below grade 3? aka grade 1 lol
The grades are only a rough guide, they don't literally ask you for the certificates or whatever, it's more of just an idea of where you're at.

But yeah, see if anyone has.
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

I should hope not I dont actually have the certificates. (EDIT:cant afford the exams)
Whilst we're waiting for someone whos bin on it below grade 3 to pop in what do we all think to guitar-x? (one of the music tech schools in london)

They've said I could get on their one year diploma course at that grade (though I'd prefer brighton cause more of their teachers seem to have a history of shred metal n such n guitar-X wont cover it in depth)

I'm really looking to make up for lost time with my guitar playing anyone think the guitar-X one year diploma in guitar would be a good for improving skill if brighton wont take me?
Last edited by sajuuk at Feb 26, 2007,
A guy on here called Tom Martin, or tom something is a BIMMer.
...Bleep Bloop...