Hey i have an Ibanez Prestige 2550E and i was planing on buying another guitar for mainly stage use.

The guitar must be an OK price, Look cool as hell, Sound great aswell.

Please suggest which guitar and also y that guitar.

Im into bands like Metallica, Megadeth (Dave Mustaine my favorite ), Trvium , Bullet For My Valentine

Cheers
Hmmm. I'd say look into the Jackson Rhoad's V's. They look cool as hell and Bullet, Trivium and Megadeth have used them/still use them.
Celtic FootballClub1888
try jackson king v, king kelly or an esp V. Megadeth have used them all, trivium used to use the king V and bullet used king Vs and now used ESP Laiho Vs
Maybe an RG1570? Same looks, but you'll need a pup change.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
I hate V-shaped guitars. I think they are ugly. Instead, I recommend a superstrat style guitar for stage use. Get the lightest one you can that still has decent sustain. Something neck-thru with a basswood body.
Quote by John Mayer
"'What do you do when you've seen the most stupendous, stunning, earth-shattering show of all time?' Uh...I dunno...stop using hyperbole?"

UG 83
If you're getting a backup guitar, get a hard-tail. If you break a string on the RG and have to switch you don't want to be out of comission if you break a string on yor backup. If you want something that looks cool as hell get an Ibanez IC400.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by FacingUsAll
White Pearloid Agile Les Paul

Cheap, sexy looking, and plays pretty decently (especially for the price).

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
6 string banjo. No one else does that. Put some beastly flames on there, maybe some naked chick outlines, and boom. Then just go melelelelelelele...squelelelelelelele...lelelele.

Your sure to get laid.