Ok, so I am thinking of getting a double cut LP junior, it will come with 90 pup's.

I am looking at getting some high output humbucking pickups, i currently use an SG with Seymour Duncan Invader pup in the bridge, and I am looking for a similar humbucking high output sound in my p90 sized pups.

Here are my choices so far:

Seymour Duncan STK-P1 - 16k output - this is a stacked humbucker, will this mean the sound is less like a normal humbucker of a similar output?

Dimarzio Tone Zone DP-210

This is the highest output at 16.5k

Dimarzio Super Distortion DP-209

14k impedance

Help me choose?! Please

Matt
Keep the P-90, you can crank it pretty well with quite a bit of distortion.
For the Duncan one, it means it will sound like a P90, but not hum. The Seymour Duncan website even lists the P90 Stack as a moderate output pickup.

From SD, the two P-90s you'd want would be the SP90-2 Hot Soapbar and the SP90-3 Custom Soapbar.
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
The SD's were my second choice, just because they seemed like they werent heading towards humbucker tones.

Dan2002: My SG Jnr had a P90 in it, and it sounded like turd, I have an invader now, and it sounds amazing!

Looks like we're down to the tonezone or super distortion then?

Any more help?
Well, call Seymour Duncan's customer service and tell them you want a P-90 that sounds like a high output humbucker.
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club