Whats up guys, I'm looking to start a band as I've never been in one before and think it would be a great learning experience. I've been playing my guitar for a little over a year but practice every day. I'd be interested in playing just about any type of music except for hardcore, death metal, etc.

If you live anywhere near Amherst, MA or Andover, MA, get back to me!
If you would like to join New Year's Dream as a guitarist, IM TheCrowingSecret.
...When you decide to wake up..
hey man i live in haverhill/lowell, play guitar for a long while now. depending on the time of day im also pretty good with lyrics. what ya think? check out the myspace below for a better idea.
Quote by TonyRandall

you are definately a skilled writer.

myspace.

my band

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~

Member of the USA LAUGAM HIT SQUAD
Hey man are you interested in blues rock and jam bands and that sort of thing?
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Quote by beau05
I'd say country or bluegrass would be pretty difficult, for being inbred is a pre-requisite
Quote by Hallows_Eve
Emo.

WTF. Where did that come from..
...When you decide to wake up..
Quote by Hallows_Eve
I live in Andover dude! I've been playing guitar about 2 years now, really into prog. metal lately if ya wanna start something like that (Symphony X, Angra, Dream Theater).

where in andover do you live? im actually at college right now but maybe we could meet up and jam over spring break or something
Quote by dio5288
where in andover do you live? im actually at college right now but maybe we could meet up and jam over spring break or something

Over near North Reading, I'll only be in Andover for a couple days of Spring Break so it'd have to be on one of the first few days of it.