Hey, im looking for recommendations for a guitar. im willing to spend at the most 500$. What do you guys recommend?
What style do you like to play? How long 've you been playing? What amp do you own?
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
What style music do you play? Also, who is your idol on guitar, tonewise and in terms of technique?
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
I think you can get a Strat for around $400...

Other than that, an Ibanez is a good choice.
for rent
Yeah, and you can also get some decent guitars from Samick for that price.
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
What type of music do you play? What kind of amp do you have?
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Actually im a beginner, but im looking to upgrade from my starter pack guitar and amp. I play a lot of classic rock, im not really into punk or modern rock. Ive decided im going to get the vox valveltronix 30WT for the amp, but im not sure about thre guitar yet. im thinking about getting the Epi Les Paul Standard but im not sure thats why im asknig you guys....
Epiphone Les Paul Standard would be a pretty good guitar. You can find them everywhere so go to a store and try them out. Also try out a Fender Fat Strat too.
Really, you're going to have to try lots out then decide which one YOU think is best.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void