Page 1 of 2
Well, after forced listening to her album by my girlfriend, I've decided she's actually not that bad.

Opinnions?
Third out in the MOD contest '08.
shes just a chav. the reason shes famous because her dad was and he would hav paid for all the stuff she needed. besides my little sister plays that rubbish and it doesnt sound like she puts much effort into singing, it almost sounds like shes talking.
Theres one thing I like about her, shes hot and she showed her tits for a camera. Im a sucker for tits =D
Quote by irishman
i agree with jamman, her songs are catchy, plus she's a filthy lookin *****.. mmm, i split her in 2!

does someone need a bathroom break? haha, jk.

I've never even heard her before, but if she's anything like all the other mickey mouse, radio played, teen heart throb types out there, then I hate her already.
If she's going to release such terrible songs, she could at least talk properly. The sloppy way she speaks really gets on my nerves.
I do not know. I have only seen the video for the song smile I think it is called. The song is meh and if the video is any indication, which it might not be, I would hate her like hell.
Quote by Biatch
the song 'Alfie' is great!

love it.

You're right, that song's probably my favourite.

Oh deary me,
My little brothers in his bedroom smoking weed,
I tell him he should get up 'cos it's nearly half past 3,
He can't be bothered 'cos he's high on THC.
Third out in the MOD contest '08.
Quote by georgeazguitar
Theres one thing I like about her, shes hot and she showed her tits for a camera. Im a sucker for tits =D

Link plz. Kthxbai.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
The music is good but I dont like the commoner act she puts on, seeing as her dad is a millionaire and all.
I remember seeing her in glasses on Nevermind the Buzzcocks and thinking "I'd plough that till next july" also her songs are quite catchy.
Her dad wrote a jingle here and there and that makes him a millionaire?

I honestly think Miss Allen is one of that rarest of breeds- decent, honest pop singers.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Keith Allen has done quite a lot of stuff in the past, and her mum was a film producer or script writer or something. They've got quite a lot of money.

Don't quite understand why everyone in here seems to find her attractive. Maybe I'm missing something.

Her album is good though, for the most part.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
she is decidedly meh.
her voice is just so weak and thin. i guess shes keeping it real tho and got signed off her own back (not due to her parents) so you've gotta respect her for that.
She has a bit of a funny face, but id still hit it from the back
--------------------i'm definitely the alphaest male here--------------------
i downloaded some of her songs after someone told me she was good.

i dont really like her too much.
i like alfie. but the rest of her stuff is shit
I HATE YOU
Quote by _zac_
ill flame as much as i damn well please

suck my balls
This whole thread is just so misogynist and disgusting. Can't you guys stop looking at her as a sex object and look at her as a musician? Her album was one of last year's best.
She looks like ET, her eyes are way too far apart. DURTYNESS.

And the song Aflie, is just terrible, it sounds like something off the tweenies, I would never sacrifce melody for that level of retardation,but her other two songs are good.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
^

there are 11 songs on the album, not just 3.

It seems she writes her own music, I'm starting to respect her.
Quote by frusciante.ve
^

there are 11 songs on the album, not just 3.

It seems she writes her own music, I'm starting to respect her.

I have only heard her singles.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
When her songs first came on the radio i rated her very highly, but sadly in Britain she's been overplayed and her face is in the newspaper everyday so i'm getting very bored of her very quickly.

I think she is estranged from her father though, so people saying he helped her career have the wrong idea. She was a myspace success if i remember correctly.
the song "smile" is pretty good. I don't really like her but I sure have respect for her work.
A recent study showed that 92% of teenagers haved moved on to Rap music.Put this in your signature if you are 1 of the 8% who stayed to real music.I Wish i could find a cure for the way people are
Her music is terrible, I say 'her' music but I have strong suspicions that she is aided greatly in writing the songs (i.e - someone writes them for her).

I was going to continue my rant and criticize her for her public outbursts but I can't be bothered.
I love Lily. I've been reading her myspace blog way before she became famous.

I sung "Not Big" to my ex one day hah

"Alright how would it make you feel if I said you never made me come,
In the year and a half that we spent together yeah I never really had much fun."
Quote by espliam
shes just a chav. the reason shes famous because her dad was and he would hav paid for all the stuff she needed. besides my little sister plays that rubbish and it doesnt sound like she puts much effort into singing, it almost sounds like shes talking.

Exactly, shes famous for being Kieth Allens A.K.A Fat Les' daughter and shes a female Mike Skinner, makes a living out of talking, and most of the time shes talking absolute ****
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Put him in your signature and help him
(")_(") on his way to world domination
Quote by espliam

She's actually kind of a middle class chav. I agree on the talking singing thing. It's part of the craze.

I will say she is not bad though.

Erm does anyone know "Kate Nash"? I swear she is such a Lilly Allen rip off.
Last edited by Jackolas at Jul 30, 2007,
Quote by Draken
I remember seeing her in glasses on Nevermind the Buzzcocks and thinking "I'd plough that till next july" also her songs are quite catchy.

Quote by atomkat
I can't fxcking descripe in words how much I love you!!!!!!!
Quote by MrJayremmie
marry me.
Stratocaster fan...
Quote by Jackolas
Erm does anyone know "Kate Nash"? I swear she is such a Lilly Allen rip off.
I heard her on the radio and thought it was Lily Allen 'till I started paying attention.

Quote by Rhitard
I sung "Not Big" to my ex one day hah

"Alright how would it make you feel if I said you never made me come,
In the year and a half that we spent together yeah I never really had much fun."

Ouch XD
« »
I think shes got a great voice and style
Quote by nexteyenate
+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

leftybassdude's opinion is superior to anyone else's

Member of The Weakerthans Fan Club
PM TechnicolorBoy or maybe_I_am to join
she is alright
some of her stuff is way better than her other stuff

i hear she has a third nipple though, how hot is that?
Lily Allen has become one of my guilty pleasures.

"What is this on your computer? Lily Allen?

"Um...Yeah."
"Button my white shirt
Put on some old ragged shoes.
Facade or the truth?"
Page 1 of 2