There was an FOW thread started 2 years ago, but I would like to start another one.
Lets get a few things straight first:

1: FOW is not punk at all. Just because the guitar parts are simple doesn't mean that they're punk
2: Stacy's Mom was written to get them attention so that people would listen to their other stuff and realise that they were wore than just another modern rock band
3: a lot of people say that they have a lot of cliches, and I think that that's what they want, they are trying to have a more classic sound while still appealing to the modern crowd

I am greatly looking forward to their new album to be released this april.
Do you think that it will measure up to "Welcome Interstate Managers"?
What is your favorite FOW song?
Mine would have to be "Hey, Julie", but I like all the songs on "Welcome Interstate Managers"
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this

Quote by amazing FretMan
i ripped part of my foreskin off...oh well

Member #9 of the iPods Suck Balls Club, PM Oblivious16037 to join.

My UG Profile
I believe one of the members co-owns scratchie records with James Iha of Smashing Pumpkins fame so they get my respect even though I've only heard Stacy's mom lol. I'm such a tool....
Quote by aebers79
don't like em

Why?
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this

Quote by amazing FretMan
i ripped part of my foreskin off...oh well

Member #9 of the iPods Suck Balls Club, PM Oblivious16037 to join.

My UG Profile
Quote by EVH_iS_g0d
Why?

i tried to listen to some of their other songs, but just didn't like them.
"For Us, For Them, For You"