My mum's boss's husband gave me a free electro-acoustic guitar today. I'm quite made up with it, it has a nice sound and yadda yadda, but the problem is it's a Brunswick. I've never heard of this guitar brand before, and the label inside the soundhole just says London and Brunswick - no model number. I was just wondering if anyone on here has had any previous experience with these guitars, and if anyone can offer me any information on the brand name such as where is it based etc.

Thanks y'all
x
Psycho Killer,
Qu'est-ce que c'est?
Fa fa fa faa fa fa fa fa-fa faa

Quote by Paul Brannigan
Pie is like bread, but just with more pie in it
I've tried Googling. I've also tried the search button. Do you think I would come here if I could find anything on the internet? I've been here for more than a year than you have, and I know how annyoing it can be, so f uck off.
Psycho Killer,
Qu'est-ce que c'est?

Quote by Paul Brannigan
If you did find stuff, that is stuff that isn't on eBay, please do post links please do do.
Psycho Killer,
Qu'est-ce que c'est?

Quote by Paul Brannigan
http://en-us.start2.mozilla.com/search?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&channel=s&hl=en&q=brunswick+guitars&btnG=Google+Search

I used that search. While I didn't find any manufacturer information on the first page, I found several models for sale at stores, and several reviews on their instruments from a variety of reputable music websites. Try looking at that information to see if you can figure out which model you have, or go deeper into the search. I wouldn't dismiss google as an option because the first link is to ebay, and because there isn't a manufacturer webpage as the first link.

Gear:
Partscaster/Tele into a bunch of pedals, a Maz 18 head, and a Z Best cab.