I am trying to get a nice heavy metal sounding drum kit on fruity loops but I'm having a hard time getting that "heavy" sound (ya know, like a nice thick bass kick and a good reverb on the snare that sounds like it's being played in a cave). Does anyone have a fruity loops file that contains good setup or possibly a plugin for a good drumkit, or even instructions on how to achieve a heavy sound? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
What's up...I am kinda having the same sort of problems but I think I am getting there. I am about 3 hours away from my personal PC that has all of my sounds and settings and stuff on there, but if you'd like, I could send you some of the sounds that I have used. They aren't the best, but they sound a little more metal than the default ones for sure. Check these sounds at www.myspace.com/salvationsnearband . Ill be getting back to ya, hang in there
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser w/ EMG 81-85 Humbuckers
Peavey 6505+
Mesa/Boogie Rectifier 4x12 Slant Cab w/Vintage 30's
BBE Sonic Stomp
Boss TU-2
Boss NS-2
Boss DD-7
Danelectro Fish N' Chips EQ
Quote by ThisFireBurns22
What's up...I am kinda having the same sort of problems but I think I am getting there. I am about 3 hours away from my personal PC that has all of my sounds and settings and stuff on there, but if you'd like, I could send you some of the sounds that I have used. They aren't the best, but they sound a little more metal than the default ones for sure. Check these sounds at www.myspace.com/salvationsnearband . Ill be getting back to ya, hang in there

Hey, thanks man....my email is firestorm22x@yahoo.com. If you could send me some sounds I'd really appreciate that. By the way, your music is badass