Is there a place like Stewmac thats based in the uk where i can get hold of:

Just the bridge part of this. I.e the fully adjustable tele bigsby bridge?

Naw they dont have what im looking for .

basically im looking for a bigsby bridge for my tele, but tnot the actualy unit itself, just the bridge part.
try ebay?


Orange Rocker 30 head and a Tiny Terror
try wdmusic.co.uk

most stuff can be pretty pricy... just bite the bullet and wait a couple of weeks for stew mac to send it over! I've brought loads of stuff off them... they're fine...