Is there a way to put a webpage or simple text into an iPod so I can read it later?!

I really need help with this!!!
for rent
Quote by blynd_snyper
open your ipod as a extra harddrive, then just drop the text file into it

thats what i think

EDIT: ^no, you're just too retarded to use apple stuff properly

Yeah, but I need to actually be able to view the file on my iPod. I don't think that's possible, but maybe there's a hack or something?
for rent
Quote by Gakusey
Yeah, but I need to actually be able to view the file on my iPod. I don't think that's possible, but maybe there's a hack or something?

it is possible on the old ipods. not sure about these new ones though.

try your instruction manual?
Quote by blynd_snyper
open your ipod as a extra harddrive, then just drop the text file into it

thats what i think

EDIT: ^no, you're just too retarded to use apple stuff properly

yea....
No dude, I did it no biggie. But I can only help with the new generetion ones (nano).
When iTunes opens, enable your iPod for Hard disk use. Then create the file with the text you want in it on NOTEPAD (very important). Save it on your desktop.
Go to My Computer/ iPod disk/ Notes and then drag it there.

Do it and get back to me on how it went and if you have any problems I'll help you out.
Professional Tracking, Mixing and Mastering available.
Available for live sound, consultation and rig/ system designing in and around the Montreal, CA area.
PM for details.

Past clients/ credits include: The Catalyst, Click! and Alain Caron.
Go into iTunes and right click on any song, click 'Get Info', click on the tab that says 'Lyrics' and then just type/paste away.
Third out in the MOD contest '08.
as Miguelito said, you can put a .txt file onto it by enableing Hard disk use (tick the box in iTunes), then save it into the folder "Notes" in your iPod.
Quote by miguelito2729
No dude, I did it no biggie. But I can only help with the new generetion ones (nano).
When iTunes opens, enable your iPod for Hard disk use. Then create the file with the text you want in it on NOTEPAD (very important). Save it on your desktop.
Go to My Computer/ iPod disk/ Notes and then drag it there.

Do it and get back to me on how it went and if you have any problems I'll help you out.

Yeah, thanks man! I've tried the lyrics shit and works alright, though I don't know whether it'll actually turn out OK on the iPod itself.

Gonna try your way now
for rent
Forgot to mention, to read the notes on the iPod

go in Extras, then Notes, there you'll see the filename(s) of the note(s) you put on your iPod.
Available for live sound, consultation and rig/ system designing in and around the Montreal, CA area.
PM for details.

Damn, man, I have to say you rule!!! You've made my day!!! I mean, THANK YOU FOR THE HELP!

You know, I really appreciate help! THANKS!

It worked perfectly ))

I mean, I could have thought of it myself, I've seen the Notes section and all, but without you I never would have tried ))

THANK YOU EVERYONE! THE lyrics thing works too ))

THANKS!
for rent
Glad I helped
PM for details.

Quote by ColdNovembeRain
You want to cheat on a test, don't you?

Absolutely

How did you know?
for rent
Quote by ColdNovembeRain
Because I'm a 17 year-old high school student. We cheat by any means necessary, so long as we don't have to study. Aah, the S-word! God forbid...

I've used technology to cheat a few times myself.

I'm also a 17 year-old college (is that the same?!) student We have an Economics test tomorrow. That's a nasty thing, so that's I need notes/lyrics/whatever else to help me out.

I'm actually the best economics student in our group, seriously. But that doesn't meant I don't need extra help
for rent