Ok. So I was thinking about this for a while and I thought that it would be cool to start a band with people online. I know I don't use UG much, but if anyone wants to contact me about this, pm me.
I know this is a guitar website, but surely you know someone.

I need someone who can record drums
Someone who can record bass
and someone who can record vocals.
I would prefer a metal band something along the lines of old metallica/the sword/pantera.
no screaming vocals etc.
I have been playing metal long enough and can crack out a good riff now and then.
i can do bass as long as you've got ideas
╠═══════╬═══════╣

Tap Tempo Tap Dancer of τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

MINION of the"I drive a stick cause I'm better than you!!" Club

PM TehNez or IbanezPlayer27 to join.

EHX Users Guild. Bugera Users Militia
The MXR Lounge
I can do guitars as well if needed.
~ My Gear ~

Gibson Les Paul Studio in Alpine White with EMG 81/60
Fender Stratocaster
Marshall DSL401
Boss Metal Zone MT-2
Boss Super Overdrive SD-1
Boss Noise Suppressor NS-2
Digitech RP80
Samson Wireless
Fender Champions Series 30
if it's a metallica/pantera sound you want, you want me for guitars
Quote by 2mins2midnite
im intrsted i play lead guitar, but which area do u live in?

Doesn't matter, it's online, i'm from tralee, county kerry, ireland.

you could be from arizona or india, as long as you have email and recording capabilities, and
broadband, anyone can have a go. I'm doing rhythm and maybe a few leads, but i ain't that special at lead guitars.
Quote by Bloodshed
i can do bass as long as you've got ideas

Yeah thts not a problem, but i'd seriously want a drummer secured before laying anything in stone, it would be hard to get one though, especially since he/she would need to be able to record a full metal set-up.
Can you record? What program(s) do you use?
I have 0 experience in a metal band, but its one of my aspirations, I have both singing and guitar playing abilities, im creative and can record without trouble.

I'm interested.

Quote by robbo_0013
UniverseZero is some kind of pwnerer of numerals

Quote by spazzymagee417
your avatar entertains me.
Quote by UniverseZero
I have 0 experience in a metal band, but its one of my aspirations, I have both singing and guitar playing abilities, im creative and can record without trouble.

I'm interested.

Good. Are you like, lead guitar or rhythm?? cos i'm doin rhythm, but if you can sing well, com on bored....it would seem we only need that drummer. is anyone on any other forums like mx/sputnik music. I'd say one could find a drummer there
Quote by easter-glow
Good. Are you like, lead guitar or rhythm?? cos i'm doin rhythm, but if you can sing well, com on bored....it would seem we only need that drummer. is anyone on any other forums like mx/sputnik music. I'd say one could find a drummer there

I can do both, although I'm not so much into shred if you want that kind of lead...

Quote by robbo_0013

Quote by spazzymagee417
i'd prefer if you just stuck to singing then, unless you are being modest. no it wouldn't be balls out shred, think megadeth/metallica more than becker. melodic solos with fast sections.
We could try to do it, anyways when someone sings there is mostly no lead.

Quote by robbo_0013

Quote by spazzymagee417
how do u make an online band?! wtf
IF YOU WANT PEACE PREPARE FOR WAR!!

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music
im interested if u still need to. i can do lead and/or rythm guitar. i record all the time no problem there