I am currently learning to play the bass tab for Bullet In The Head - Rage Against The Machine but i'm stuck on playing the chord in the verse part. Here it is below:
G|--------------7--|
D|--------------6--|
A|-7-7--7-7-7------|
E|------------0----|

I was wondering if anyone could help me by teliing me how to play it!

G|--------------7--|
D|--------------6--|
A|-7-7--7-7-7------|
E|------------0----|
Last edited by toddpens8771 at Feb 26, 2007,

G|--------------7--|
D|--------------6--|
A|-7-7--7-7-7------|
E|------------0----| 

You just fret it in the positions as shown and pluck both strings at the same time. I normally play this using a sort of claw action with my thumb and middle finger
Dave Mustain has wrote some of the most amazing solos...
That he can't actually play!
What problem are you having with it?
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
its just that I have never come across a chord before, as i play bass, and was just not understanding what to do.
Technically, it's not a chord, just a doublestop...chords have 3 or more notes. Either way, I just use my index and middle fingers at the same time to pluck each string together. I think that it gives it a stronger feeling then strumming it, but that's just my opinion.
If your playing with your fingers, then i find it's easiest to play the way tim does. holdin the 6th and 7th frets as indicated in the tab with your index and middle fingers, and playing the 7s and open E with your thumb. This means you get the nuce harmony of the 6 and 7 without any hasstle, ans aldo makes the fills easyer too.

However, if it's with a pick, it's just as it says, pairs of 7s on A, open E and then the 6 and 7 on D and G at the same time.
Sorry To ask but does anyone have the full tab and order as I have the intro nothing else. So could anyone please provideit , it would be much apreciated!
finger 2 in the 7s finger1 on the 6 and then drop the 2º finger to 7 again
G|---------------(2)7--|
D|-----------(1)6------|
A|---(2)7-7--7-7-7---|
E|---------------0------|
hope this helps
AbsentMind
Last edited by 0-n3gativ3 at Mar 5, 2007,
Quote by chuck953688
Technically, it's not a chord, just a doublestop

+1

besides, its not really that hard!
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
No I have that version (thanks anyway) but i need to know how many times each riff needs playing?
Quote by KieronC07
No I have that version (thanks anyway) but i need to know how many times each riff needs playing?

Just listen to the song. The bass is very loud in RATM's music, you shouldn't have any trouble figuring it out yourself.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.