Which one?!

I know it's gay and all, but I kind of enjoy it nonetheless :-) So which is the best season? Seriously?
for rent
All of them.

--Red
"My idea is that there is music in the air, music all around us; the world is full of it, and you simply take as much as you require." - Edward Elgar
How is Seinfeld gay?

I enjoyed pretty much every episode I've seen, however I'm not sure of which seasons they belonged to.
Oh shit... Thanks... Gotta find season 3 then, or what?!

Is season 7 good?!

Same question for Everybody Loves Raymond
for rent
every season is great, this thread shouldve been best episode....
when Kramer gets, what was it....gonorrhea i think, twice? lol

or Georges toupe LOL

and of course.....soup nazi....--'
Season 7 is great.

Everybody Loves Raymond is kind of funny at the beginning, but after a few episodes, I find it gets boring and repetitive. As well, the characters actually grow by the end of the show, and you feel pathos for most every character at one point or another; Seinfeld is just pure comedy

--Red
"My idea is that there is music in the air, music all around us; the world is full of it, and you simply take as much as you require." - Edward Elgar
Quote by Red.Washburn77

Everybody Loves Raymond is kind of funny at the beginning, but after a few episodes, I find it gets boring and repetitive. As well, the characters actually grow by the end of the show, and you feel pathos for most every character at one point or another; Seinfeld is just pure comedy

--Red
i dont like Everybody Loves Raymond, deborah is too much of a bitch
i like the last one 9, it has some great episodes
Member of the Frank Zappa Fan Club, PM deadhead313313

People Wouldn't know good music if it hit them in face
- Frank Zappa

Gear:
Carvin CT3
Digitech GNX3
Peavey Classic 30
Quote by frying nemo08
i dont like Everybody Loves Raymond, deborah is too much of a bitch

The parts where you feel empathetic for the characters take away from the potential humour.

--Red
Wow, I've found Season 3 already encoded for iPod. I mean, there's no question now :-)

Thanks for all the advice!

When I lived abroad it used to air everyday, but I never bothered watching it. And like a week ago I had nothing to do in college and went to the multimedia hall, where they have all those TV shows in English, for the stupid Russians to learn the language, I started watching Seinfeld and liked it
for rent
Season 4. The Bubble Boy, The Virgin, The Contest, The Junior Mint? Come on, them's classics.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Seinfeld is possibly the single worst show ever created. It's not funny.
from.lashes.to.ashes || from.lust.to.dust
Quote by Xerothunder
Family Guy is possibly the single worst show ever created. It's not funny.

Fixed.
The one I enjoyed the most was The Drew Carey Show, the old one. It was awesome. Seriously, everyone needs to check it out. The old ones.
for rent
Quote by Charlatan_001
Fixed.

Either way...
from.lashes.to.ashes || from.lust.to.dust
Quote by Gakusey
The one I enjoyed the most was The Drew Carey Show, the old one. It was awesome. Seriously, everyone needs to check it out. The old ones.

This man speaks the truth.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Quote by RHDIII
i like the last one 9, it has some great episodes

+1

though, it's all good, apart from maybe the first couple of episodes.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by DaddyTwoFoot
This man speaks the truth.

How can one not like The Drew Carey Show?! It's hilarious, it was totally awesome... Oh, the good old days... We don't get nothing like that here, apart from Friends, and we all know Friends is the gayest show on earth. Even though I've proudly watched ALL episodes, ALL seasons :P
for rent
anyone know what happened on the last episode of seinfeld or where i can watch it? or did just get cancelled?
It was a two episode special- they all get arrested in connecticut for like observing a robbery and not calling the cops or something, and then go on trial where they bring back all these past characters like the soup nazi and the virgin and all to testify against them.
Quote by Roger_Waters
^ wow i actually almost missed that hahaha iforgot your a genious

Don't blame us if we ever doubt you, you know we couldn't live without you.

I'm oedipus, bitch, the original balla
Bust out my 9, light up your Impala
fuck that police!
Quote by sebek
anyone know what happened on the last episode of seinfeld or where i can watch it? or did just get cancelled?

Worst. Episode. Ever.
Attachments:
cbg.jpg
I'm a rockstar without the skills, fame, or income.

Washington Redskins
ooo i remember that episode, lol i didnt know it was the last one