Page 1 of 2
I hate pantera....they have no respect and they ruined metal, the real metal was stuff like warrant or deaf leapord everyone knows pantera is just lame
Quote by B.A.T.
I hate pantera....they have no respect and they ruined metal, the real metal was stuff like warrant or deaf leapord everyone knows pantera is just lame

Im no metal fan, but dude you suck!
crawl back under the rock you came from

..ASshole
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
I dont like Pantera either, but to start a thread flaming a generally well-respected band is just stupid. And you misspelled Def Leppard.
Dude, are you trying to get flamed?

Last edited by Your Mother : Today at 03:44 PM
Quote by B.A.T.

Yuo sir are RETARTED!!!!!!
Lol, this is funny
Call Me Joe
Quote by wesleyisgay
IF MATT DAMON DIES TOMMAROW

FUK

Communist Mormon of 2.21.19.8

Caffeine Head of The Bass Militia
1) No one cares in the Pit if you hate Pantera.
2) You could take this to the metal forum, but good luck with that.
3) It's Def Leppard, not Deaf Leopord. That's not even how you spell leopard, numbnuts.
from.lashes.to.ashes || from.lust.to.dust
Quote by B.A.T.
message in blood how vulgar everyone knows that cherry pie owns it

Ok, that's enough out of you.

*reported*
from.lashes.to.ashes || from.lust.to.dust
Quote by Fiddelers elbow
I dont like pantera but man...................you are a twat

+1
I'm back, you douchebags.
Quote by B.A.T.

prepared to be flamed so much youll be crapping fire for weeks
and yeah, you did spell def leppard wrong, and you didnt even spell the correct version of leopard right (which i assume is what you were trying to do)
and starting a thread because you hate a band is pointless bandwith usage, and flaming a well known band is just silly
Quote by Jaffaps2
It's meant to reflect Clapton's career, starts off good but then turns into a piece of shit.

The Lord has done mighty things with his right hand
Psalms chapter 118, verse 12
Quote by B.A.T.

You're a fucking twat. You should have stayed a pre-menstral smear in your mothers underwear for your cock sucking father to feast on.
UG BLS Chapter.
SDMF#UG001
SDMF#UG002-faqu
SDMF#UG003-pantera-nat124
You're ignortant. I don't like you. And yes, i do know that this is the reaction you were hoping for.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
Quote by DanteR*
Def Leppard and Warrant are hair metal, which is basically 80's hard rock, Pantera is metal, deal with it.

Alot of panteras early shit was big hair music...

Oh yeah, and **** off b.a.t. Just because you live the shit hole of kuwait doesn't mean you have to bash one of the best metals bands ever.
Last edited by JDawg at Feb 26, 2007,
Somebody is asking for a ball shredding.

Anyone who truly knows what metal is whouldn't dare talk shit about Pantera.

Go.

****ing.

Die.
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
u people are so ****in stupid who in their rite mind would think that gay hair bands are metal common sense! LOL owned even spelling it wrong wasnt a clue for you!
B.A.T.
i think bour joking but im not sure

but no matter which way... your an immature f****face
The United States is a nation of laws: badly written and randomly enforced.
-Frank Zappa
^^ ok yea

and were not stupid...

good joke :/

... :X
The United States is a nation of laws: badly written and randomly enforced.
-Frank Zappa
oh yeah of course, cuz it is def leppard is so metal that you cant even spell their name right huh? and i just think that somebody is jealous, no where in ur post did u explain any reason that pantera "could" suck, just that cuz u dont like them so they suck. well guess what BringMeTheCalm, i think you suck, you know why? I'm gonna tell u why, because def lappard and warrant arent metal, they are rock, and as of 1980 when they were the fashion stock of all america, they were fantastic, just the same way Pantera was 5 years later, only pantera didnt suck!
My Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey Valveking 112
Line 6 über-Metal Pedal

Quote by pwrmax
All you care about is looks? No wonder you have it hard.

Quote by srvflood
You can't have sex with her personality.
it seems that only slappymoe66 could catch on to our hero's hoax, while the others could not!
Well yeah to be perfectly honest I think he's joking..but...

NOBODY
MAKES
FUN
OF
DIME
YOU
COCK
SUCKER

Bitch...
Quote by Mr_Zakk_Wylde
You're a fucking twat. You should have stayed a pre-menstral smear in your mothers underwear for your cock sucking father to feast on.

that's gotta be the best insult i've heard in a while
i am speechless...i am without speech...
[22:33] ben: Yesterday I was gonna eat a shitload of candy but I forgot.
now, Dimebag's ghost will come and ass-rape you and your family, and then kill you all!
:
Quote by malachifivebass
you cant make a male musician choose music or sex, its like asking a fat man twinkie or brownie

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

I WILL one day rule the world, Pm me with the position you want and Ill see if it is open.
Quote by B.A.T.
it seems that only slappymoe66 could catch on to our hero's hoax, while the others could not!

Wow. Now everyone is definitely going to think you're cool.

Someone should kill this guy before he has a chance to breed.

Last edited by Your Mother : Today at 03:44 PM
Rofl Flamed, my guitar teacher supported pantera with his band, they actually seem pretty cool and I can appreciate them even though I don't listen to much metal, R.I.P. Dimebag.
Maybe he were joking, but i say ban him anyway.
We dont need that kind of shit here.

Ben Hamelech
i dont like pantera, but you shoulda know these kids were gonna flame you to death
when im with you, there's nothing I wouldn't do, i just wanna be you're only one. im gasping out of straws, taken aback by what i saw that night before when we were all alone...
I dont even like metal, but i flame him for his stupidity anyway

Ben Hamelech
Page 1 of 2