I've been playing for about 3 years now, and this whole time i've had a Marshall Mg 15, it tells me to kill my family.

So I'm starting to realize I need a new amp...I play a lot of blues, classic rock, and practically no metal.

I listen to SRV, led zeppelin, jimi hendrix, bb king, james mayer trio, a little arena rock...van halen and whatnot, Steve vai.

So I basically need a good classic rock/blues amp...keeping that in mind...what would you say is the best amp for me, for under $300?
Quote by Shib

The internet: Men are men, women are men and little girls are FBI agents.
I don't know if I can recommend something good that's under $300. However, I have a Fender Hot Rod Deluxe that I bought for $500 that's pretty bitchin' for blues and classic rock. The only problem is that the onboard overdrive kind of sucks. But tubes, man. Tubes.
you should definalty try a marshall maybe some of the mg series in such as the mg50 i personally have a marshall vs100 it cost me £200 so its obviously not under 300 dollars lol but i find it very good for classic rock and pure rock n roll which i play alot of.
Quote by sowhat360
you could get a fender blues jr., i think thats around there and its all tube!

Definitely, you'd have to go used but they are really common and just about every used Blues jr. that I've seen has been less than 300. The music go round near me sells their jr's for 299 and most of the ones on craigslist are all under 300.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
And the facade of heterosexualism in the punk and ska forum came crashing down like a fat girl falling off a balcony...
Quote by Der Bomber
hmm, do you need anything big? Have you tried the Vox valvetronix series?

Not really, I don't have a band I just jam with my friends occasionally

I tried a vox out at Sam ash, it was nice...and i'm considering it as an amp.
Quote by Shib

Quote by paultheturk
you should definalty try a marshall maybe some of the mg series in such as the mg50.

Quote by friggly
i've had a Marshall Mg 15, it tells me to kill my family..
Quote by Shib