I spilt yoghet on my keyboard, so I was agh! and start wildly popping out keys from my keyboard to clean it up, 'coz that stuff sinks fast you know. So yeah after I cleaned it up I popped the keys back in, except the shift one, 'coz it wont, and it has a funny metal bit on teh back which looks like its meant to hook somewhere.. but I don't get it..

Feel free to pop out your shift key and find out if you have the same problem, just remembe there's two fo them incase you need a capital letter.
That was a rare post..

My band on:myspace facebook UG
Leeds '07 '08 '09!
I don't know the answer, or have anything funny to say, but dude that is one sweet Bulbasaur avatar
on the keyboard there will be to little plastic hooks sticking up stick the metal under then click the button in.
Don't worry just push the shift key on and make sure the metal is folded in so it doesn't stick out, it will sort it self out.
oh wait, fixed it.

*gives self worst thread ever award*

Edit: thanks to the people who gave help, 'coz I panic and stuff.. and get very panicy with shift keys..
That was a rare post..

My band on:myspace facebook UG
Leeds '07 '08 '09!
I don't know the answer, or have anything funny to say, but dude that is one sweet Bulbasaur avatar