I just came back from jamming with a friend and i felt REALLY stupid...i had no idea of what he was talking about...can someone help me find theory lessons that are simple and go to the point cuz i tried to find some and got even more confused...thanks
I know how you feel I have been looking for lesons off ug for 1 week it still confuses me.
Saying 'theory' is very vague. What in particular are you looking at, because musical theory covers an incredible amount of stuff.
Quote by Qazxs
I was so glad when my cat got spayed. Everytime I was near her she meowed and bent over wanting me to stick it in her. Really gross.
Learning music theory is almost like learning a new language. You just don't pick up a dictionary and start reading words. You need to start of at something specific.

Try to see if you can find a "Beginners guide to..[]" sort of thing.
Electrics:ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑAmps:
Jackson DKMGFFˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑRandall RG100SC G2
Washburn DIME 333ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑRandall RH200X / RA412 2x Half-Stacks
ESP LTD EC-1000 STCB
Dean From Hell CFH
i strongly suggest Guitar Grimoire: Chords And Progressions by Adam Kadman. It is about $25 at Guitar Center. It is amazing and easy to understand and a great reference to people that already know music theory.
Quote by brentonlatour
i strongly suggest Guitar Grimoire: Chords And Progressions by Adam Kadman. It is about $25 at Guitar Center. It is amazing and easy to understand and a great reference to people that already know music theory.

+1 the guitar grimoire series is amazing, i have the one on chords and progressions and one on scales. They definitely helped me alot, i strongly suggest them.