for those of you who missed the argument in that game thread i'll post it here so everyone can laugh at him.

(click me)

this isn't the first time i've seen this sort of thing happen.
You're just as bad as him. Don't post threads about threads.

Reported.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Zomg wtf are you? the ug police? this thread is valid and it isnt about a thread it's paying tribute to one of the biggest idiots i've seen.
Quote by The Postman
i know what an idiot. I totally pwned him so he makes a thread about it.

coming from someone whos best insult is poo face whatever else you say really doesn't bother me.
Quote by Smokey Amp
You're just as bad as him. Don't post threads about threads.

Reported.

especially when it's a stupid childish argument. Grow up threadstarter.
signature
damn, read both threads, my iq dropped off the face of the earth.
Quote by fallenangel20

And thanks MotleyCrueSATD, that was pretty awesome.

Quote by hemi-san
the truth he speaks well, harken unto his word.
Quote by Bullet-Rule
especially when it's a stupid childish argument. Grow up threadstarter.

Hey when theres someone posting a thread about where to put your testicles i think i have every right to post something even more valid

Edit: typo
Last edited by Ebriscombe at Feb 26, 2007,
this is so boring
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
Quote by Ebriscombe
Hey when theres someone posting a thread about where to put your testicles i think i have every right to post something even more valid

Edit: typo

Its true you just are trying to start something. You're the one with no testicles. Quit trying to be a smartass your not funny. "OMGZ I BURNS SOMEONZ EVRYBODY LOK ME I WINNER". Your being just as bad as he was, thus making you a hypocrite.

(Bet ya 5 bucks he's gunna try to burn me or something next post. Fag.)
No i'm not, you have a right to your opinion, at least I respect that you're not stupid, tbh i'm surprised at everyones response but i genuinely felt that he was acting like an idiot from the beggining, w/e you say I know that I owned him whether it was funny or not, there's no denying it
Quote by Dobzilla
Lol @ Brotherly love.

Just noticed that
Quote by DUP3R
I like my women like I like my Pop-tarts : dipped in blood and covered in a gay man's feces.

This sig was too fucking big. Make it smaller next time, chief.
Whats with all the idiot threads? Vincent745, Daxflame and now this guy? Grow up.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws