2 4%
Supermassiveblackhole
4 7%
Bliss
1 2%
Other (please specify in post)
8 14%
Voters: 57.
Me and my friends were pondering on this, so what is your favourite muse riff?

EDIT: sorry i forgot to add hysteria and knights to the poll, just post as other anyways
Last edited by thellamaking at Feb 26, 2007,
Citizen Erased.

How could you not agree?
Quote by XxLloydxX
How young would you consider no-pedo attempt
The ending riff from Knights of Cydonia has to be in there, as does New Born
My gear;

Custom HSS Strat (eBay'ed parts)
Fender Acoustic
DOD EQ
EH Big Muff
Home-made Wah
Home-made Booster
Laney LC15

Looking for a Jazz Bass body to refinish

My DeviantArt Page, MySpace Profile
Dead Star would have got my vote...
Quote by DUP3R
I like my women like I like my Pop-tarts : dipped in blood and covered in a gay man's feces.

This sig was too fucking big. Make it smaller next time, chief.
all of them! where are assasin, knights of cydonia, uno, unintended, time is running out and hysteria? not to mention the many many more ace muse riffs you have stupidly missed out?
Fender American Deluxe Ash Stratocaster (2000)
Fender Classic Player 60's Stratocaster
Marshall JCM900 100w head & 4x12 cab

Korg DT-10 Tuner; Boss DD-3 Digital Delay; Jim Dunlop JH-1B Wah; Boss RT-20 Rotary Ensemble; MXR EVH Phase 90.
the limit is 10 options, you think i could fit them all in? and i agree, i should have added them
Plug In Baby, Bliss, Dead Star, Microcuts, Citizen Erased, New Born. So many great riffs.

I'll go for PiB though.
New Born for me, although there are so many fantastic others, Plug in Baby and Hysteria especially.
ending of knights of cydonia maybe. i went for citizen erased, one of my favourite muse songs form back in the day.
ASSASIN MUCH? I picked supermassive black hole because of its dancability and funness and map of problematique comes close. Assasin ****ing gets me pumped because of that riff! Didnt they use it in the superbowl or was it like another playoff football game?
1# member of R.I.P layne staley club pm me to join
Coolest people on UG
Alucard ll
Kendawg4TooL
XeNoCiDe730
Thembones 16
Stepco
Ticks&Leeches
theWretched
Sadisticmonkey
michelangelo!
Kartman
DownInAhole
rockon1824
Rhinosaur Bones
I sorry if people disagree but Plug in Baby just gets me rockin' although I just can't get enough stcokholme sydrome so I guess I just havn't listenned to PiB as much.
(few)
Quote by Michelangelo193
My favorite is Supermassiveblackhole. But I haven't heard much, I just love that riff.

Really? I think it's crap. It sounds like a cross between something Radiohead would write, and then never speak of again, and that stupid Britney Spears song.

Eugh. Plug In Baby is my favourite on the poll. Though I think New Born and Cave are better.

EDIT: Oh, New Born is there. Didn't see that. Good job I haven't voted yet.
Time is running out
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
Quote by robmarsden01
The ending riff from Knights of Cydonia has to be in there, as does New Born

The Knights of Cydonia rif is the most epic Muse riff ever!

Member Q-Tron of the EHX Users Guild
showbiz is the best muse song

so showbiz wins
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
DUUUUUUUUDE.

Where's Falling Away With You, DAMMIT?!?!

That is by far Muse's best riff.

Additionally, the climactic riff that ends Microcuts (every bit as deserving of recognition as KoC!!!), the Groove, Fillip (so catchy OMG!), and...

Map of Your Head
Quote by rhymeswith suck
The Knights of Cydonia rif is the most epic Muse riff ever!

Maybe, but it didn't give me The Chills (actually deserving of both italics and capitals) like Citizen Erased did. That song defines "epic".
And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me: no, nor woman neither... nor women neither.
Quote by Caustic
Maybe, but it didn't give me The Chills (actually deserving of both italics and capitals) like Citizen Erased did. That song defines "epic".
Yeah. Citizen Erased owns. When I saw them at Wembley, about 10% of the people there new that song. Nearly everyone else had just picked them up. There was a great sense of unity

And Epic by Faith No More, also kind of defines 'epic'
hey, im the only one who voted for showbiz

you all suck now
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
I would say either Dead Star or Citizen Erased.

EDIT:
Quote by Caustic

It's really epic, but I wouldn't say it defines it. And yes, I get The Chills when I hear that song as well.
Quote by papersun87
I think I'm in for Supermassive Black Hole as well.

doesnt that song make you want to shake your junk............. I mean..... jk lol. Its a ****ing catch ass riff though
1# member of R.I.P layne staley club pm me to join
Coolest people on UG
Alucard ll
Kendawg4TooL
XeNoCiDe730
Thembones 16
Stepco
Ticks&Leeches
theWretched
Sadisticmonkey
michelangelo!
Kartman