Page 1 of 2
alright so this girl at my school was at a party over the weekend and she got soo drunk that she shat and peed her pants
so then the stuid kids at the party continued to put her into a bath tub that she passes out it and filled w/ diarrea and piss
and then some kid their cell phone took a video of her totally passed out in this tub of shit and now literally every1in my school has it

i had never heard of any1 getting so drunk they shat their pants
i think the whole thing is absolutely disgusting what do you guys think?
Guitars:
Parkwood PW320M
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Epiphone C-40 willie nelson signature
Squier Strat
Some beat up acoustic from '68

Amps:
Vox Ad50vt
Crate xt15r

Effects:
Vox Clyde McCoy Wah
hmmmm.... what do i think?
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
yummy
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
Quote by Slinov
pics?

seconded
Quote by idontloveyou
oh my.
you poor soul.
i'll go and slit my wrists for you so you dont have to.

Quote by Slinov
pics?

i was about to say the same thing...
[22:33] ben: Yesterday I was gonna eat a shitload of candy but I forgot.
Well I guess she gets what she deserves.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

God bless the underdog and God bless the antihero.
lol its like the vid of the hot girl shattin in a hot tub................is this gunna take long SHAZAM hotub fulla shit
lmfao

that is ****ing sick!
where the pictures at?
"Music is religion for me. There'll be music in the hereafter, too." - Jimi Hendrix
come on pics!!!
Quote by Tombe
Shut your noise, I was 18 when I had mine. About 30 seconds later the girl was sick on me. I'm not sure if the two events were related.
Oh my God, poor girl. But then again, people should learn how much fucking alcohol they can take.

I also demand pictures and/or video.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
ahh i dont have pics and i cant find any because i just got texting/vid/pic messaging taken away so i cant have it sent to me
Guitars:
Parkwood PW320M
Squier Strat

Amps:
Vox Ad50vt
Crate xt15r

Effects:
Vox Clyde McCoy Wah
that aint funny it's disgusting. unless that girl was a fat chav i'd have kicked the **** out the people putting her in the bath and taking pictures when shes passed out. that is low man. Humans disgust me sometimes, where were her mates
Quote by ledzep1023
ahh i dont have pics and i cant find any because i just got texting/vid/pic messaging taken away so i cant have it sent to me

Have someone email it to you off of their phones. It is not difficult at all, and you can give them a nice shiny dime in return.
OH NOES! My sig is gone.
Quote by Burningritual
that aint funny it's disgusting. unless that girl was a fat chav i'd have kicked the **** out the people putting her in the bath and taking pictures when shes passed out. that is low man. Humans disgust me sometimes, where were her mates

Well it depends... if her friends were telling her she is drinking way too much and she could hurt herself and she was saying stuff like I know what I'm doing blah blah blah then she deserves everything she got. On the other hand, if her friends kept pressuring her to drink more and more and she didn't know what she was getting into, than she doesn't deserve any of it.
OH NOES! My sig is gone.
Quote by goods2006
Well it depends... if her friends were telling her she is drinking way too much and she could hurt herself and she was saying stuff like I know what I'm doing blah blah blah then she deserves everything she got. On the other hand, if her friends kept pressuring her to drink more and more and she didn't know what she was getting into, than she doesn't deserve any of it.

just sayin its her own fault for getting so battered but putting her in a bath and taking pictures is sick
That's just sick... that girl is probably going to commit suicide
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
If you give a thread the title 'funny drunken story', at least make sure it's actually funny.
Quote by Burningritual
just sayin its her own fault for getting so battered but putting her in a bath and taking pictures is sick

They are teenagers. She should have known the people she was drinking with better. I know who I can drink/smoke around. I learned the hard way too but I am much better now for it (if no one read the story, it involved being stoned, covered in baby powder/baking powder/baking soda, then in cooking spray (which fizzes when in contact with all the powders they covered me with) and beaten with lightsabers and a baseball bat).

Now although mine wasn't as extreme as hers, she should have known ahead of time the risk she was taking. I sort of knew ahead of time as well, but I chanced it and shit happened. She'll move on and everyone will forget by the end of this month.
OH NOES! My sig is gone.
Quote by goods2006
Now although mine wasn't as extreme as hers, she should have known ahead of time the risk she was taking. I sort of knew ahead of time as well, but I chanced it and shit happened. She'll move on and everyone will forget by the end of this month.

wow I'd like to live in your dreamworld
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
wow I'd like to live in your dreamworld

That's the way it is. The girl is at most in high school. A bunch of kids + Raging Hormones = something bound to happen within the next month that will take all the attention away from her. She might think that it is the worst thing in the world right now, but it's okay, she'll move on.
OH NOES! My sig is gone.
You should have had sex with her while she was vulnerable to make it even worse. Nothing quite like waking up pregnant in a bathtub full of shit.
Quote by DaveMustaine08
Quote by puppetmaster917
I think white people are better than black people.
While this statement is kinda racist and straightforward, it does have many FACTS to back it up lolz.

Soundclips or it didnt happen.

Oh were supposed to post up drunken stories.

Uhh I guess the worst was when we were playing strip poker, I got naked, looked down, noticed some massive shrinkage from swimming earlier, ran to the bathroom and locked myself in there. I was 14 mind you.
Last edited by absinthe5765 at Feb 26, 2007,
I feel sorry for the chick. But if you can't handle your alcohol don't drink it.
Well was she hot/popular?
Quote by RHCP94
It's an option for the "Which one of E Daws parents are uglier?" thread.
I feel bad for the girl, that's really humiliating. But then again, it's probably partially her fault for drinking so much. But still, taking pictures and embarrassing her is pretty low.
yea shes pretty much the most hott/popular girl in my grade
but i cant post a vid cuz u can see her naked so id get banned
Guitars:
Parkwood PW320M
Squier Strat

Amps:
Vox Ad50vt
Crate xt15r

Effects: