I have a schecter c-1 hellraiser, its beautiful but my strap gave out at a band practice and now my guitar is chipped, on the back corner its missing about 2and a half inches of paint(lengthwise), I'm from the Boston area, WHAT CAN I DO TO FIX IT????
PLEASE HELP ME!!!!
~shecter hellraiser C-1~
Source some paint in the same colour, and good clear coat, then strip your guitar entirely, and repaint to order.

Alternatively, bugger all. It's only paint.

And buy straplocks.
Quote by StaggHound
Source some paint in the same colour, and good clear coat, then strip your guitar entirely, and repaint to order.

Alternatively, bugger all. It's only paint.

And buy straplocks.

lol its see-thru BCH / nitro finish - high figured maple top :S good luck with painting it

but yeah i got a real deep ass scratch on mine a while ago pretty anoying but i got it filled for about £30 luckly it was on the binding so it was an easy job . just black laqure rly... i think.
gear.

Schecter Loomis sig.
Engl fireball.
the highest.

CANNABIZZLE

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high.
If it's on the back it's not exactly glaring. Just fill it in with marker or something. Even guitar shops do that. You don't notice till you get it home and inspect it

My warlock has paint missing on the horn, but the marker covers it up. You can barely tell unless you inspect it. Same should go here.
i found the piece that fell off, and brought it into guitar center and i guess they're fixing it but they've had it for almost a week and half and I'm dying without it, lol, it wast deep it wasn't an inch wide but it was about an inch and a half lengthwise,
~shecter hellraiser C-1~