Page 1 of 2
Well i want long hair.I used to have medium length hair(back down to very bottom of neck,side just under chin,and bangs right under nose.)but my mom decidedto cut it.well now i have the front to my eyebrows ,the sides halfway down my ears and the back in the middle of my neck.Whenever i bring up the subject of growing it out,since my parents are christians,there like"why do want to look like part of the world"i mean i think dressing and acting anyway because someone forces you to is stupid but not to even let your hair grow out...!

i mean i dont want extremely long just like mid-back.

but here comes the point of the thread...she wont let me.i need some good reasons to grow my hair out so maybe i can convince her to let me.dont give me crap like "ill kill your mom and rape your dog"either.i need a serious reason.

"It's the preachers,and the teachers.Governments,close minded creatures."

my gears not worth the time it would take to put up here
ill kill your mom and rape your dog
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Tell her you want to look like Jesus.

On a more serious matter, I'd tell her that it expresses yourself better, people with long hair usually give off a more relaxed vibe than others, and that, most of all, the chicks dig it.
Duke Ellington - If it sounds good, it is good.
Quote by wetwilliamthe3r
Well i want long hair.I used to have medium length hair(back down to very bottom of neck,side just under chin,and bangs right under nose.)but my mom decidedto cut it.well now i have the front to my eyebrows ,the sides halfway down my ears and the back in the middle of my neck.Whenever i bring up the subject of growing it out,since my parents are christians,there like"why do want to look like part of the world"i mean i think dressing and acting anyway because someone forces you to is stupid but not to even let your hair grow out...!

i mean i dont want extremely long just like mid-back.

but here comes the point of the thread...she wont let me.i need some good reasons to grow my hair out so maybe i can convince her to let me.dont give me crap like "ill kill your mom and rape your dog"either.i need a serious reason.

WHAT IN THE WORLD DOES THAT MEAN???
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall
Epic win. He speaks the truth, boys and girls.

Founder of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM to join~
Jesus had long hair.
Quote by RHCP94
It's an option for the "Which one of E Daws parents are uglier?" thread.
she wont buy any of that.ive tried the jesus thing so many times she said no whenever i said his name.

Quote by hamish5178
WHAT IN THE WORLD DOES THAT MEAN???

i realy honestly have no clue but there christians and im not so it may be some sort of code...

edit:sorry about the double post.

jesus FTW.

they're probably just trying to be **** blocks. Long hair = sexy time with girls.

EDIT:

that was "Kock" with a "C"
say you want to grow it out and cut it off later and give it to cancer patients...
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Tell them not to give you an education based around their religious beliefs, because that makes them terrible parents.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Quote by wetwilliamthe3r
i realy honestly have no clue but there christians and im not so it may be some sort of code...

edit:sorry about the double post.

Dude, basically; just fuck em.

Don't cut it.

If they force you to get it cut, don't do it.

If they use physical force, call the cops.
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall

Quote by wetwilliamthe3r
she wont buy any of that.ive tried the jesus thing so many times she said no whenever i said his name.

You could, not be a pussy and just say "I'm growing my hair out and that's final." And just walk away.
It means that Christians are seperate from the rest of the world in beliefs and behaviour , and a bunch of other stuff. So, we Christians call non-Christians the world.

Does that give you an explanation?
I'M IN THE FIGHT TO CURE CYSTIC FIBROSIS...MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!

Quote by JustRooster
I'm a straight man, but I'd put that surfcaster right in my mouth.

Quote by JD2k9
Well, life is like a penis.
Women make it hard.
Also, it's short but seems long when it gets hard.
If she cares that much about your bloody hair, then she isn't worth it.

"Who cares if hair is long or short

Or sprayed or partly grayed . . .

WE KNOW THAT HAIR AIN'T WHERE IT'S AT"

Take your clothes off when you dance - The Mothers of Invention.
You can look like a tramp without too much effort.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
my hair is just past my shoulder blades, i think that saying that you would be able to express yourself better, and that by putting restrictions like that on you will cause you to rebel when it comes to dealing with more serious matters... it might not work, but it's worth a shot
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
i have tired what the just dont do it appraoch and i got it cut shorter.i mean i locked myself in my room and they broke the door open and came in and drug me to the car to go to the barber.i mean it just doesnt work.

Quote by Anything Goes
Tell her you want to look like Jesus.

As a matter of fact, there is much proof pointing towards the notion that Jesus actually didn't look the way he is commonly depicted.
This website says so (and has evidence).

On topic: Tell her the cool kids won't talk to you unless you grow it out. No mother wants a loser for a son.
Peace.
there were more biblical figures than just jesus that had long hair... i can only think of sampson of the top of my head, but i know there are a couple more
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
how about u grow up and or move out , and make some decisions for yourself instead of letting ur parents dictate your life
Ask them to recite a passage from the bible where it says long hair is evil; if they succeed then run away. Since they'll fail add that if you wanted "to look like the world" (wtf does that mean) you'd eat yourself so fat you'd get have objects orbiting you, cause that would certainly make you look like the planet.
Also just emphacize that christianity is about practicing good and not about looking "good" so your looks make no difference in the eyes of god, and if it some how offends priests then they can shut their hypochritic assess up because their lack charisma offends me!
Tell them that you want to go for the John the Baptist look.
Quote by RHCP94
It's an option for the "Which one of E Daws parents are uglier?" thread.
Quote by crazygluedmybut
As a matter of fact, there is much proof pointing towards the notion that Jesus actually didn't look the way he is commonly depicted.
This website says so (and has evidence).

On topic: Tell her the cool kids won't talk to you unless you grow it out. No mother wants a loser for a son.

Wow can't you just go with flow for once?

On a side note: When I opened that link, I totally got a pedo-vibe.
Talk to your priest, I'm sure he's not as much of a Nazi as your parents are. Tell him you feel that growing your hair out is a healthy way of expressing your individuality (and your love of jesus christ of course )

Then, get him to talk to your parents, if necessary, let him fondle you.

[/bad catholic joke]
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall

I just tell my dad it's cause I look like an assraping faggot with short hair.
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
Btw, why have you started a second thread on the same matter as before?
Quote by Anything Goes
Wow can't you just go with flow for once?

On a side note: When I opened that link, I totally got a pedo-vibe.

That's no fun!
Peace.
Tell your mom I hate her. Seriously, go tell her. I hate parents that make you cut your hair because they dont like how you look. My parents dont care if I have it but they mention at least once a week that I should at least trim it.
--
...and the world sighed in relief
Quote by E Daws
Jesus had long hair.

ZING...

Tell your parents to stop controlling your life...You are you...tell em to **** off.
Headbanging with long hair is superior.
...Up to the battlefield to where the spirits walk...
Quote by Mad Marius
Tell them not to give you an education based around their religious beliefs, because that makes them terrible parents.

That's ridiculous. Which beliefs they adhere will determine whether or not they're "terrible parents"
Trying to instill a sense or morality in their child doesn't make them evil.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
Quote by wetwilliamthe3r
Whenever i bring up the subject of growing it out,since my parents are christians,there like"why do want to look like part of the world"

hahaha, Hello there fellow "raised a Jehovahs Witness"

I was raised a JW as well, I'm 22 now, and that was the call for everything. Whats funny is they are proud to be "nothing like the world" well, long hair isn't that common, so anti world!

If you are not/raised a JW I will be very surprised.
Quote by HxCori<3
you sir, are the ultimate UG stereotype, praise a not so good metal player, zakk, put down other peoples playing, seriously say I WAS GONAA PLAYZ SOME UBER LEEDS LOZLOERLS~1!!!11!, and then critique epiphones as if there worth a second glance
Quote by wetwilliamthe3r
since my parents are christians,there like

Quote by Bible

Leviticus 19:27
Do not cut the hair at the sides of your head or clip off the edges of your beard.
Leviticus 19:37
Keep all my decrees and all my laws and follow them. I am the LORD.

That should work
Page 1 of 2