Hey, i've got an mt 2 which i play through to various amps (music room in school). just yesterday, i was playing through but the volume suddenly dropped, its basically inaudible. ive got gain, level on 10 but whatever amps or guitars or cables i play through, no way to change the volume at all. please help... that mt 2 is the only decent distortion i can get around here!
Yeah happens with mine and the distortion gets weaker too. HAd volume and distortion on max when batteries ran low
Member of the "Defenders of Emo,PM eckman88 to join "

Founder Of The Artcore/Hollow Body Users Club PM me to join

Quote by Chuck Norris
Leading hand sanitizers claim they can kill 99.9 percent of germs. I kill 100 percent of whatever the fuck he wants.
Here's a few things to check.

Batteries - get and adaptor, trust me.
Cables - if they still work or whatever, connection could weak/cut off
Input/output jacks
Check amp settings, pedal settings, knobs etc.
Jackson KVX10 King V
Jackson DK2 M
Marshall MG100 DFX
Electro-Harmonix Metal Muff
i'd just changed the batteries like 10 minutes before it gave out, and changed them a couple of times after it died. pretty sure it isn't that.
I think its the cable
Quote by RHCP94
Green Day should be so proud that there band is better than a bunch of 16 year olds.................medals anyone?

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
Gotta love ticked off metal heads.

JAMMER-91

Hare Krishna
I'm pretty sure it's shitty pedal'itus
Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Boss Metalzone
Peavey Bandit

is the amp a tube amp, because if it is, it probably needs new tubes.
Last edited by Guitargod12345 at May 11, 2007,
Quote by Guitargod12345
I'm pretty sure you have ignorant'itis.

I'm with the guy...look for a new distortion pedal if the problem isn't batteries, cables, or the amp. The Metalzone sounds so tinny to me and sounds exactly the same no matter what guitar and amp you are running through it. For a few extra bucks there are much better dist pedals out there.
Gibson SG Standard
Orange Rocker 30 combo
Fulltone OCD
EH Holy Grail
Yer it's tinny unless you work with it alot....i use it as my lead pedal and then i use my MXR Dist + for ryhthm as it is much thicker and richer.....
Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
May sound obvious, but is the pedal on?
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.