my hair is poofy and curly...lol..ive tried doing stuff to it so it would lay flat but nothing works....i like my hair long but i hate it being poofy...anyone else have this problem? and wat did you do to fix it?? thanks
Since when did this site become ultimate-hair.com?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
Since when did this site become ultimate-hair.com?

Since ultimate-hair.com got closed down for copyright infringement.
Love is not a victory march.
You could straighten it, get it chemically straightened, blowdry it, wear a beanie while its wet....
A Seven Nation army couldn't hold me back.
man dont do anything my hair is puffy and curly and the ladies love it man and the longer you let it grow the better it will get because it will start to lay down. Something that might help for now is dont wash it i only wash my hair once a month and it seems to get better when i dont wash it.
Are you a girl?
Quote by RHCP94
It's an option for the "Which one of E Daws parents are uglier?" thread.
Quote by Nyranger
man dont do anything my hair is puffy and curly and the ladies love it man and the longer you let it grow the better it will get because it will start to lay down. Something that might help for now is dont wash it i only wash my hair once a month and it seems to get better when i dont wash it.

You're lying.

TS, brush it out while blowdrying it, that tends to help.

It also helps to go to a NICE SALON (not a crappy barber that charges 5 bucks) and ask them, like, talk to them about techniques and products.
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall
Epic win. He speaks the truth, boys and girls.

Founder of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM to join~
my hair is the same way. ive gotten it thinned out and it was a little less poofy. i also straightened once, and that helped some. it was still kinda thick and weird and...i dunno. just felt weird lol.
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by Nyranger

That's disgusting...
Quote by thewho65
What if I want my c*ck to smell like an egg roll?

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Quote by Nyranger

You definatley dont get chicks
if your saying you want to make it a little straighter, try using a really heavy conditioner.
Agile AL-3000 Cherry Sunburst
Fender American Strat HSS
1981 Yamaha FG-335II
Crate V1512 (USA made)
Fender Frontman 15R
Dunlop Crybaby Slash Wah
MXR EVH Phase 90
Ibanez TS9 w/ Keeley Baked Mod
Boss SD-1
Boss DD-3
Quote by shakysam

how long have you been waiting to use that joke?
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Quote by shakysam

Administrator of the "Guitarists born in 1991 Club" PM me or greendayguitar to join.

Feel free to add me
My hair is super curly...theres nothing you can do straightening it usually looks like shit...I just grew mine out and I looked just like Slash...it was sweet