Hey, im a complete idiot when it comes to electronics!

Can someone please tell me how to power a dunlop crybaby classic wah, i mean as in plugging it in, not using batterys.

Thanks guys
You need a 9V adapter that has the same markings that are on the side of the pedal.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
You can't. I'm pretty sure the original can only run on batteries.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
Adaptor, either get one with the same voltage as your pedal, or buy one with multi voltage settings.

Unless its not adaptor friendly( no input jack for the adaptor). Which blows, stock up on batteries.
Jackson KVX10 King V
Jackson DK2 M
Marshall MG100 DFX
Electro-Harmonix Metal Muff
if it helps, you could always get rechargeable batteries saving money; but my crybaby works fine with a 9v volt adapter, thats if you have the input.