Ok, I'm getting a new guitar soon, and I came across a Agile AL-2000 Blue Flame. I think it looks nasty, but I also like the Epiphone SG 400 Vintage, and they're the same price. What should I get, I'm kind of leaning towards the Agile. The other problem I have is that I don't want to buy it online, because I wanna play it first. Where can you buy an Agile in stores? Thanks
Avenged Sevenfold. November 10, 2007
BB King. December 1, 2007
Metallica. November 9, 2008
Avenged Sevenfold. November 23, 2008
Get an RG by Ibanez. One of the 80s ones with the Wizard I necks. You'll thank yourself for buying it.
You can't buy Agile's in stores unless they are used or something. If you must play i first get the G-400. If not go for the Agile they are nice guitars for the money. If you hate it you can always send it back since Kurt is such a great person.
-Denny
PRS Singlecut Trem

Member #2 of the Coheed and Cambria fanclub, PM dementedpuppy to join.
if you don't like the blue flame, wait till the end of April. Kurt has said he hopes to have a variety of colors of the AL-2000.
"There but for fortune go you or I"- Phil Ochs
I'm gonna sound liek a huge noob, so just bear with me...who's this Kurt? Because I've never dealed with Agiles before, so yeah
Avenged Sevenfold. November 10, 2007
BB King. December 1, 2007
Metallica. November 9, 2008
Avenged Sevenfold. November 23, 2008
Kurt is the owner of Rondo Music, the store that sells Agile, SX, Douglas, and Brice guitars.
Kurt is. How can I say this. Kurt is the man. He owns Rondo's and has some of the best CS on the net.
-Denny
PRS Singlecut Trem

It seems for the money Agile makes some pretty choice gear. I have yet to play one but judging by the finishes and overall looks they look well worth the money.
Agile makes great guitars for the money. But that is all up to opinion. Of the few that I have played I liked for the most part. for their price you could buy one and spend whatever extra you save on misc upgrades for the guitar ie new pups, strap locks, etc.
-Denny
PRS Singlecut Trem

If I could, I would buy one of every model they sell.
Quote by OsirisProtocol
Kurt is. How can I say this. Kurt is the man. He owns Rondo's and has some of the best CS on the net.

Best counter-strike? Like...headshot?
Schecter C-1 Classic
LTD EC-1000
Fender American FSR Mahog. Chambered Tele 60th
Fender Mexican Strat SD Hot Rails Br/Ne
Fender Hot Rod Deville 4x10
Boss DD-6
Boss Metal Zone
Quote by Made Of Metal
if you don't like the blue flame, wait till the end of April. Kurt has said he hopes to have a variety of colors of the AL-2000.

He meant the good kind of nasty.
Guitars
Agile 3100 CSB
ESP MH400 w/ Trem-Setter
Epi G-310
Applause Acoustic

Amps
1968 Fender Vibrochamp - Great amp, only $100 fixxer-upper
Line 6 Spider II

REMEMBER, ALL TONE IS SUBJECTIVE!
Quote by Useful_Idiot16
Best counter-strike? Like...headshot?

CS = Customer Service lol.
I need to play me some Counter Strike now that I think about it.
-Denny
PRS Singlecut Trem

If you already have an Epiphone Les Paul, I'd say not to bother with the AL-2000 and get at least an AL-3000. It's $360, but a damn kickass guitar for the $360 too. You'll get a lot more bang out of that than you will with a starter instrument.
Guitars: Custom Lado Earth 2000-3, Custom ESP Explorer, BC Rich KKV, Gibson LP Studio, Greco SG, El Degas Stratocaster, Agile AL-3000, LTD EX-351

Rig:Marshall JVM410H + Marshall 1960A, Boss Noise Suppressor
^ but that depends on what model of Epi he has. Even the AL-2000 is light years ahead of the Epis in that price range.