Has anyone heard the John Mayer Trio's song 'Out of My Mind'? It's amazing! Haha, I love it 'cause its bluesy. I think it's great. He's a great guitarist and I like him better with the trio. But does anyone have tabs, or music for 'Out of My Mind' besides the intro? Because I already have the intro.

Secondly, does anyone know any artists like the John Mayer Trio? I'm sorta getting into the blues genre more.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks...
I have the Try! album and it's really good. As far as music that's comparable I'd check out Eric Clapton, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Buddy Guy. And I agree, I like him better with the trio as well.
It sucks that I want to slap you, may be that i'm just cranky I don't know yet. I guess we'll find out tomorrow, but otherwise shut up I'm sick of JMT threads.
Co-Founder of the Jazz Guitarist Community. PM me or Zeppelin256 to join.

Come listen to Zeppelin256 and I jam over some jazz tunes! Unit 7
I think that the Trio is his best work. Its the most upbeat, and best guitar. Out of my Mind and Another Kind of Green are my 2 favs off of that one. But then again, they are all amazing.
Quote by funkdaddyfresh
justin, that was easily the most inspiring, helpful piece of advice anyone has ever given me in regards to my musical pursuits.

Screaming Help