I have Windows XP and am on what is called a limited account. It is this way because my parents are cockwads and "dont trust me." There is another account and it is an admin account, but it is password locked and i literally have spent hours trying to figure it out. But the whole reason I'm posting this is because my computer is suffering from virus after virus and i have no way of installing any software, doing sweeps, deleting programs. Nada.

I need serious help. Get me the **** off this limited account.
"Run for the hills, the south's gonna take you"

Quote by Jersey_Zombie
This sounds like one of those myspace bullitens that say
"IF YOU DONT REPOST THIS IN 2 SECONDS A HANDCAPPED ZOMBIE IS GOING TO STAB YOU WITH A ZUCCHINI"
Quote by JustOneJacob
I have Windows XP and am on what is called a limited account. It is this way because my parents are cockwads and "dont trust me." There is another account and it is an admin account, but it is password locked and i literally have spent hours trying to figure it out. But the whole reason I'm posting this is because my computer is suffering from virus after virus and i have no way of installing any software, doing sweeps, deleting programs. Nada.

I need serious help. Get me the **** off this limited account.

Save all your files to a disk and when your parents are gone reformat?
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
i hear the axe-into-the-side-of-the-tower method works wonders for these problems.
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
I got crap to do, okay? Counter-Strike isn't going to play itself.
Get Knoppix STD(Security Tool Distribution).
Do a boot from that and pull out the SAM file onto either a CD or USB Drive.
Then use Cain and Abel and do a dictionay attack on it.
Tell your parents to give you the password so you can save the computer.

That's what Jack Baur would have done. Well aside from shooting someone in the kneecap, and solving a hostage take over situation at the same time.