i agree, the last chord in the progression is reallllly goofy...It also sounds like you muffle a bunch of stuff too, cant understand your lyrics very well. I would turn up guitar int he mix a little bit too..needs a little bit of EQin. keep it up!

crit:
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=534291
70's Japan Greco SuperPower
Amps: '65 TRRI - Peavey Classic 50 4x10 - Epiphone VJ Head (Modded) - 2x12 Celestion Greenback Cab
FX: BK Tube Driver - EH Small Stone - MXR CC
Acoustics: Breedlove ADSM20 - Alveraz 5021 12-String
thanks guys. that last chord is weird on purpose for some weird reason. i thought itd make the progression a little less predictable. i agree, the guitars are a little quiet. ill do a little more work on it when i get the chance
Hehe, i did crit yours, but thanks for crit'in mine... Yea, the drums were just on fruityloops, i just eq'ed them and crap... btw that rhythm guitar is recorded with a mic (shouldnt sound to midi)
70's Japan Greco SuperPower
Amps: '65 TRRI - Peavey Classic 50 4x10 - Epiphone VJ Head (Modded) - 2x12 Celestion Greenback Cab
FX: BK Tube Driver - EH Small Stone - MXR CC
Acoustics: Breedlove ADSM20 - Alveraz 5021 12-String
I really liked both of your songs, and your picture, too. Ghosts never failed to make me jump everytime I heard you play that guitar part and yell. That was so awesome. I loved the piano track, too. Great job. I also liked Good Times. The acoustic guitar playing on that was good. I would love to do some kind of collaboration w/ you or something. Your name is also really cool - something mysterious about you and your music (especially ghosts). Ghosts was one of those songs that you fell (know what I mean?). I felt like ghosts were around me - it was awesome. That's the kind of music I like to hear - music that makes you feel what you normally can't (an escape from reality if you will), and Ghosts gave that to me. I think I'm going to download it so I can listen to it more. Thanks for posting your stuff up here. Check mine out too and request me as a friend on pure volume because for some reason it won't let me do this. Here is a link to mine https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=522091
hey thanks, i think a collaboration would be lots of fun, pm me with your ideas. i added you as a friend. thanks again