Poll: Bon Scott or Brian Johnson
Poll Options
View poll results: Bon Scott or Brian Johnson
Bon Scott
11 46%
Brian Johnson
13 54%
Voters: 24.
i know this kid in my school named Brian Johnson. He's a total fag and says my smoking pipe sucks . . . what a loser.
Guitar Related Products
Schecter Omen-6
Digitech Grunge Distortion Pedal
Peavey Rage-158 15w Amp

Member of Kurt Cobain>shredding club P.M. eldanny to join.
Brian was amazing back in the day. his voice now is shit.
And we will send you to whatever God you wish...
They are both pretty much shit. Please post this in the classic rock forum where someone will actually have an opinion similar to yours.

And you made a thread like this about 4 minutes ago that got deleted.
Neither, AC/DC is overrated and they all sound the same, I can't distinguish between the two. To me they both sound like a screaming cat that is dying. I know all you little AC/DC fanboys are going to flame me for this, this is what I have to say to you: Fuck off.
i'm not a fan of either, but considering Brian Johnson made his career by trying to sound like Bon Scott (poorly), i'm gonna haveta say Bon Scott.
Bon for attitude and showmanship, Brian for singing (especially for his 1st 4-6 years, before his voice went to shit
I'm a rockstar without the skills, fame, or income.

Washington Redskins
Bon Scott just because he choked on his own vomit.
Quote by DaveMustaine08
Quote by puppetmaster917
I think white people are better than black people.
While this statement is kinda racist and straightforward, it does have many FACTS to back it up lolz.

Quote by ledhed68
Neither, AC/DC is overrated and they all sound the same, I can't distinguish between the two. To me they both sound like a screaming cat that is dying. I know all you little AC/DC fanboys are going to flame me for this, this is what I have to say to you: Fuck off.

Have you ever heard their song Ride On. Obviously you don't like AC/DC, but as an apparent blues fan, I think you might like that song, and it sounds different from the rest of their songs.
I'm a rockstar without the skills, fame, or income.

Washington Redskins
Quote by aixelsydevahi
Bon Scott just because he choked on his own vomit.

actually he died due to a combination of alcohol poisoning and hypothermia.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm