it is a great song you have to sing it to "bulavard of broken dreams"

It’s in the city streets/ its all around up and down all right/ its even there when you turn/ so sit and learn about this song /
Violence violence violence na no

Violence starts like this/ it all comes up with a dis/ you all start fighting and never conference all right / don’t you start to fight because it will come back and bite/ violence is this I don’t understand how we can be kids/ walk the path of right so you don’t fall down and get into a fight/

As its in the streets/ it makes me feel so incomplete/ I’m trying to stop this right /even though I do get into fights

As I walk around all the TV’s make that sound/ of a girls scream/ then I realize that it’s a dream/ but out side I know/ violence is something I appose

Its in the city streets/ its all around up and down alright/ its even there when you turn/ so sit and learn about this song alright/

Violence starts like this/ it all comes up with a dis/ you all start fighting and never conference alright / don’t you start to fight because it will come back and bite/ violence is this I don’t understand how we can be kids/ walk the path of right so you don’t fall down and get into a fight/

As I walk around, all the TV’s make that sound/ of a girl’s scream/ then I realize that it’s a dream/ but out side I know/ violence is something I oppose

As its in the streets/ it makes me feel so incomplete/ I’m trying to stop this right /even though I do get into fights

As I hear about this kid/ I heard that he got hit on his lid/ I wanted to get into a fight/ but I held in my emotions in so very tight/ I put my emotions into this/ now the pain is gone/ but I will never forget about that poor fawn
Violence violence Violence na no

As I watch my shows/ violence is there I know/ it makes me feel hype / so all I do is type/ typing out what you feel makes it such a less of a deal

Violence is not always there so there is still a reason to care/ don’t get caught into the dare/ and if you listen to this you will know how to be there
bassguitar4ever
Oh no not Greenday
People think im insane becuase i am frowning all the time.
----------------

Member of the Radiohead Fan Club
it is not green day you just sing it with the same course as green day
bassguitar4ever
The fact that it's supposed to be sung to fucking Green Day is enough to make it shitty. The rest only adds to the shittyness. I mean, seriously, it's certainly not deep, if that's what you were going for. Saying 'violence' as every other word isn't cool.

Yep. This song pretty much fails.
Wade in the water, child.
I'm sorry, it's just that this calls for some tough love.
Wade in the water, child.