where can you buy tolex stuff at?

also on guitar cabs what are the grils made out of? is it just like a mesh with cloth in front or what?

(ya im gunna be builing a cab, 2x12 hopefully in the near future)
It really depends on what kinda cab your lookin' at too.
ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ

Quote by Xp3ns1v3
I thought it was illegal for women to use the internet.
You can get standard Tolex for 14.25 at stewmac.com, so yeah you are getting a rather good price.
Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional

Member #9 of the Samnung Has Crabs Club , PM Powerhouse to join

Custom Build
i bought some covering at a fabic store.
made the top encasement separated an MG into a head and cab.

i got the grill at lopoline.com

was pretty cheap. if u get the heavy duty stuff at a fabric store it's around the same thickness and sold by the yard.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
looks cool is that like that fake leather stuff i cant really tell from the pic
dang the glue for it costs a ton! do you have to use that or is there another way of putting it on that will work well
i suck at putting the stuff on as u can see. but i learned alot by doing that amp. i bought a fabric glue there. sticks it to everything. and then for good measure i staple gunned around all the edges.

it's the heavy, fake leather stuff. i guess if i ran it along the floor it would rip. but so far ive beaten it up (it's an mg) pretty bad, and still looks the same.

the top of the (cab) u can see is also that stuff.

i didnt want to pay shipping so i found they had some in stock in Joanne's fabrics.
was nice cause ive got one right next to a home depot. where i bought the feet.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011