I know you've experienced it (guys). You probably just haven't noticed it.

Piss shiver. You know that shake you get after you piss. They can't explain it.

How about your explanations?
Well, I guess I'm one of the guys who doesn't notice it.
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
More then one man in the world uses a convenient but still manly way to rid their penis of urinary residue? Say it ain't so!
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
Quote by The Leader
More then one man in the world uses a convenient but still manly way to rid their penis of urinary residue? Say it ain't so!

I mean the involuntary shiver. Everyone shakes, pssh.

>.>

<.<
That's defiantly up there on the list of things science can't explain.

I heard it was going to replace gravity in the #1 spot this year.
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
Oh man, that happens to me way too often.

Well it's not really bad at all haha, but still. I find it quite annoying.
Quote by soccermom
Of course eating unbelievable amounts of anything can probably harm you, but i chose bananas because they look like willies.
and God Said

>_>

<_<

let There Be Piss Shiver
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
i know of one when you really have to pee bad, and you kind of shiver when it first comes out but after?
A relaxed singer is a singer in control.

Quote by whocares09
"HOT DAMN LITTLE JIMMIES TOUCHIN HIS CACK N BALLS!! YEEHAH!"

OMFG!!! HAHAHAHA!

www.myspace.com/johnny_1990
I've never had this "piss shiver" of which you speak. Then again, I get shivers at random times and maybe just don't notice it.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
Throw a flash bang at him.
Mystery solved...

Never happens to me....really..it doesn't
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
oh man, one time i had the worst piss shiver.
Like, i had to piss really badly and then some crazy broad left the seat down, but i didn't have time for that, so i started pissing anyways. Then halfway through i got this crazy ass piss shiver and it kidn of like lined the seat with piss and i was just like "****". But yea, i was also lazy, so i just lifted up the seat after i was done and it all kind of dripped down. then my brother's girlfriend used the washroom and was like "THERE'S PISS EVERYWHERE!!"

it turned out there was still. . a lot left. . everywhere, so yea from that day i always use toilet paper to clean up, unless there's none left. . . then yea **** it.
Come to think of it, ive never actually considered it myself. Ive always just assumed it happens because it happens...hmmmm
Quote by J.R.R. Tolkein
All that is gold does not glitter; not all those that wander are lost.

Quote by CowboyUp
If a mute swears, does his mum wash his hands with soap?

Food for thought from AussiE
Doesnt the shiver occur because piss is warm in your body, and when its released, you release all that heat and your body needs to maintain its perfect heat levels for living so it sends an automatic shiver that warms up the body back to normal temp...

You know when your cold enough you get the goose bumps and shiver, its just an automatic reaction that your body needs to keep a steady temperature.
i kind of like it. it's like your body saying, "here, let me take care of that for ya" when you go to shake.

it also gives you a feeling of accomplishment after peeing, like you know you've done something. i guess the word i'm looking for is closure.
Well I do say that this has happened before, but not too often...so yeah...that's me...
Quote by Emil_Gorecki
Doesnt the shiver occur because piss is warm in your body, and when its released, you release all that heat and your body needs to maintain its perfect heat levels for living so it sends an automatic shiver that warms up the body back to normal temp...

You know when your cold enough you get the goose bumps and shiver, its just an automatic reaction that your body needs to keep a steady temperature.

You, my friend, are correct.

Seriously...I thought everyone knew that. Obviously, I'd forgotten the pit.
'Mon The Biffy!

Boing Boing

Member #2 of the Biffy Fan Club. PM onlyonehere to join.

Quote by Caustic
I like this guy.
after you piss? I don't shiver after I piss, I get the pee shakes while I piss, often leading to me missing the toilet.
I'm a rockstar without the skills, fame, or income.

Washington Redskins
Last edited by beastiebeatles at Feb 27, 2007,
Quote by abcdboy
Well, sometimes (varies from multiple times a day to once a month) I just have this sudden weakness (well, not a weakness, but a weird feeling), and I hear a high pitched bleepy thing. And my vision is kinda weird. Like dark, but not to the point where I can't see anything. Lasts for maybe 10 seconds. I'm completely in control over my body during these weaknesses. I usually just try to ignore it but, sometimes i just sit down or something. I bet science can't explain that.

Self quote = cool,
Gear...
Peavey 5150, Squier, Ibanez RG2EX2, Yamaha F150, Ibanez RT150, MXR noisegate