Poll: Do you agree that all terrorists are Muslim?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you agree that all terrorists are Muslim?
No
848 78%
Yes
199 18%
Undecided
34 3%
Voters: 1081.
Page 1 of 18
I was thinking about what a YouTube user said in one of his videos regarding the West Borough Baptist Church, his words were:

"I hate this guys more than I hate Muslims, or rather terrorist Muslims. Not saying all Muslims are terrorists, but all terrorists are Muslim."

After I heard that, it angered me somewhat, and I actually seen that video in one of the threads (raise_the_dead posted it I think?), and I got to thinking. Which terrorist groups are there that are Muslim?

Chechnya Rebels, took over a school, killed kids, and adults. Not Muslim.

Ku Klux Klan, not Muslim.

Nazis (if you consider them to be so), not Muslim.

Well, there are more, but I'm not going to think of any.

Anyway, what he said really angered and offended me, I don't know why though. So, I figured it would make an interesting topic.

What does Ultimate-Guitar think of this?
The RAF wasn't muslim either.

EDIT: Actually I think the Cechyns (I know I spelled that wrong) are muslims. Maybe not all of them but I do know they have a large muslim population, but I still agree with what you're trying to say.
Quote by jazkel24

Any bands you're trying to copy/sound like?
I don't think you can classify Nazis as being terrorists. Usually terrorist groups are in opposition to the government...not running it.

But yeah, most terrorist organizations aren't muslim.
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
Whoever says all terrorists are muslims is a jerkoff.
"Insecticon" of the Predacons Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!

You make me feel
Like a dog, you can see, my emotions
Is this for real, i'm a man
Sinking deep, in the ocean
My dad is muslim, he isn't a terrorist. I have family in Egypt, its more peaceful there than here in America if you consider all the violence in America these days. Go to Egypt sometime, they are really friendly to tourists.
My Gear:
Gibson ES-335 (Dot)
ESP LTD MH-100QMNT
Spider III 75W
Digitech Whammy Pedal
Crybaby Wah
Epi Valve Junior Half stack
DS-1
Line 6 Floor Pod (FOR SALE!!!)
No one, save a few fringe lunatics, claim that "all terrorists are Muslim"
However, a huge percentage of them are, and Islamism is the most significant terrorist ideology today.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
David Hicks is an Australian being held in America for being a terrorist supposedly. Ofcourse the US has no proof they just feel like encarcerating him until which time as they can settle a court date...or more technically till they get some solid evidence on him
Quote by J.R.R. Tolkein
All that is gold does not glitter; not all those that wander are lost.

Quote by CowboyUp
If a mute swears, does his mum wash his hands with soap?

Food for thought from AussiE
A terrorist is a new word being thrown around as an excuse.
As much pain and suffering as these people cause.. They are considered holy soldiers, not terrorists.
A terrorist is anyone who inflicts terror. Which is a pretty stupid term. I'm sure I scare some people just on sight... Does that make me a terrorist?... Sometimes I like to play horribley shocking pranks on people....
There's lots of terrorists who are not muslim. Eco-terrorists are usualy american college students.
Rock on!

-Vladimir
well in europe i think there are no muslim terrorist except the ones from outside, part of the chechens groups(i think not sure) and some in the ex-yugoslavia.
But most part of the terrorist groups are independist not radical religion believers.

If you check the ideology of most terrorist groups in the world most of them are searching for an independent country.
Last edited by Belsius at Feb 26, 2007,
Agh, I voted yes accidentally. No, not all terrorists are muslim. Besides that, what some people may consider terrorism others might not.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
A terrorist is anyone who inflicts terror.

No. A terrorist is someone who uses terror and violence against non-military targets in order to achieve political change.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
BTW. Muslims are better than those crazy people who come to my door claiming they speak to god or jesus...
They are lunatics.
Personaly I stay away from religion. I don't know everything about every religion, so I can't commit to one.
Rock on!

-Vladimir
Quote by dogfet04@yahoo.
what about timothy mckvay (i probably just slaughtered his last name) he wasnt muslim

McVeigh*.

People like that just need to die out. Eventually, their stupidity will catch up, and they'll be weeded out of society, slowly but surely.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
I hate ignorant people who assume things like this. It's just wrong to think that Muslims are all terrorists. There is Al Quaeda, and yes they are a sect of Muslim Extremists; they believe that according to the Koran, if you die for your belief, you'll go to heaven. These people may be brainwashed into suicide bombing, however this is a very small fraction of Muslims. Islam is a religion that is meant for peace. The Koran does say that Islam came after Christianity and Judaism. It also says that it's a combination of the two in that it takes some concepts from both religions. To say that all arabs are terrorists is the same as saying all Americans are obese the way I see it. I'm American, I'm an atheist, my dad is a Sunni Muslim.
My Gear:
Gibson ES-335 (Dot)
ESP LTD MH-100QMNT
Spider III 75W
Digitech Whammy Pedal
Crybaby Wah
DS-1
dude, wtf? the KKK are no terrorists. most of them aren't even racist anymore, they just don't think that blacks should have more rights than white people. i guess that makes me a terrorist then?
Quote by frottage
dude, wtf? the KKK are no terrorists. most of them aren't even racist anymore, they just don't think that blacks should have more rights than white people. i guess that makes me a terrorist then?

And they shouldn't, they should have equal rights. Which they don't, but...
Quote by Hpda5121

Royal Air Force? well i should help not.

Also the Irish paramilitaries were all christian.
Quote by frottage

Any act including, but not limited to, the use of force or violence and/or threat thereof of any person or group(s) of persons whether acting alone or on behalf of, or in connection with, any organisation(s) or government(s) committed for political, religions, ideological or similar purposes, including the intention to influence any government and/or to put the public or any section of the public in fear.
www.ecis.org/finance/paisdefin.htm

I'd say KKK falls under terrorism.
oh thank god, when i read the title and saw your name i thought you were actually confirming you believed that. phew. and its just that the world is so caught up(yes, its not just america over in the middle east) on fighting wars in iraq and afghanistan that any other terrorist groups, like the IRA for example, is almost forgotten. if we were fighting a real "war on terror" then we would be fighting in every country in the world...there are terrorist groups of every descent in every country. its just day to day popularity that keeps muslim terrorism at the top of our radar.
Quote by TonyRandall

you are definately a skilled writer.

myspace.

my band

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~

Member of the USA LAUGAM HIT SQUAD
Quote by frottage

i know several klan members, they are pretty much all racists. the whole "white pride" thing they use and whatnot is not genuine and is thinly veiled racism. They just claim not to be racists so they wont be persecuted legally.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
hell there are even swedish terrorists...
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Yeah your list actually doesn't have real terrorist groups.
But check this out Al Qaeda. The most well known terrorist group today.
Lol, it's rather obvious that all terrorists are not Muslim.

BTW, the Chechnyan terrorists were/are Muslim.
لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله
Quote by frottage

Wow, sir you are a moron!
Quote by Meths

Obviously I'm biased towards the correct point of view. What kind of retard isn't?

Quote by Hpda5121

EDIT: Actually I think the Cechyns (I know I spelled that wrong) are muslims. Maybe not all of them but I do know they have a large muslim population, but I still agree with what you're trying to say.

Maybe, Czechnian?
Quote by Kensai
Racism... against the human race? Sure, go ahead
Yeah, I got pissed off during that vid too. I made a comment about that and some dickweed said "name a terrorist who isn't muslim." Moron.

But yes, the Chechens are Muslims.

****, back in the 70s, everyone was afraid of the Communist terrorists,... the Red Brigades, Baader Meinhof Gang...
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
I'm not trolling for the purpose of pissing anyone off saying this but I just thought of another analogy.
Did you know there are some Israelis that terrorize Palestinians? That's like saying that all Jews are terrorists. Now that you have read that, thats a small bit of Israelis that actually go and shoot down Palestinians. Yes they fight over what they believe in, however my point is that not all Israelis are bad, in fact I have some friends that live in Israel. Saying shit like **** Muslims is actually offensive to me.
My Gear:
Gibson ES-335 (Dot)
ESP LTD MH-100QMNT
Spider III 75W
Digitech Whammy Pedal
Crybaby Wah
DS-1
Quote by Draken
Royal Air Force? well i should help not.

Also the Irish paramilitaries were all christian.

Red Army Faction. Wikipedia it.

The KKK was definately a terrorist group, still really is, though not as much as in the late 1800s through the 1930s. The whole using murder to instill fear to get your way thing is sort of the definition of terrorism.
Quote by Roger_Waters
^ wow i actually almost missed that hahaha iforgot your a genious

Don't blame us if we ever doubt you, you know we couldn't live without you.

I'm oedipus, bitch, the original balla
Bust out my 9, light up your Impala
fuck that police!
^the kkk held a meeting at a library in the town over from me last year. ive never seen so many snipers on the rooftops as there was then. they werent gunna let anything get out of hand. if there was a kkk that hated only white people, id be a part of that group no doubt.
Quote by TonyRandall

you are definately a skilled writer.

myspace.

my band

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~

Member of the USA LAUGAM HIT SQUAD
Quote by DrkNTwstd
^the kkk held a meeting at a library in the town over from me last year. ive never seen so many snipers on the rooftops as there was then. they werent gunna let anything get out of hand. if there was a kkk that hated only white people, id be a part of that group no doubt.

I'm not saying the KKK is good, in fact they are terrible excuses for human beings, but your saying hating white people is ok? Oh yeah I forgot its ok to be racist as long as white people are the ones who are hated.

Anyone who actually believes that only Muslims are terrorists are ignorant pieces of crap anyways. Why should we care what they say when they obviously they barely have enough brain cells to form a coherent sentence?
Quote by Reverb X
I think you should touch your penis. It solves all problems.

Quote by JimmyPageda2nd
My penis is not huge.

EDIT: If anyone sigs that, I'll beat their ass.

Member of the Nobody Club:We Don't Matter Enough To Have Titles. PM gunther_sucks to join
The stereotypical terrorist is Muslim, at this current moment. But, anybody with half-a-brain would know that not all terrorists are Muslims. Most, if not all, large groups have people have done their share of terrorism.

"Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!"
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál
I'll tell you the way my history teacher put it. Every religion has radicals. Radicals are the ones that that do the dirty work. Muslim radicals are the ones you see today all on the news and such. The guy who bombed that federal building in the 90's was a Christian radical I believe, but was still a radical of something. Etc, it goes on. Radicals usually are the ones that use force to try to make people believe in there cause. There are satinist radicals, think Norway, atheist radicals, buddhist radicals, etc.
I personally like to think of them as Psycos.