Poll: how much of everyone dislikes you?
Poll Options
View poll results: how much of everyone dislikes you?
100% dislike you
0 0%
75% dislike you
5 11%
50% dislike you
11 23%
25% dislike you
23 49%
0% dislike you
8 17%
Voters: 47.
what percent of everybody you know dislike you. Lately it seems like about half of everybody I know dislikes me... it kind of sux. But the people I do get along with become extremely good friends with me. So its all good.
Probably because of your stupid fucking llama.
LLAMAS SUCK!

I dunno, i don't think many dislike me.
Meh, don't care that much anyway
"Insecticon" of the Predacons Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!

You make me feel
Like a dog, you can see, my emotions
Is this for real, i'm a man
Sinking deep, in the ocean
Quote by drevil814
About 31%

estimate! and that doesn't say llama... its I am... and I didn't really want that as my screenname because when I first joined UG I was just screwin round.
Very few people dislike, if any at all. My gf has always said that peole can't hate me because when they are pissed with me i stay calm and don't show anger back. Possibly 1-5% of people ive met dislike me
Quote by J.R.R. Tolkein
All that is gold does not glitter; not all those that wander are lost.

Quote by CowboyUp
If a mute swears, does his mum wash his hands with soap?

Food for thought from AussiE
I don't really care, because most people that don't like me are idiots/druggies/wannabe gangsters. Everyone that likes me dresses like a human being should.
ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ

Quote by Xp3ns1v3
I thought it was illegal for women to use the internet.
Quote by AthenasGhost
I don't really care, because most people that don't like me are idiots/druggies/wannabe gangsters. Everyone that likes me dresses like a human being should.

Choosing your friends based on their clothing Didn't you learn anything in year 3?
Quote by J.R.R. Tolkein
All that is gold does not glitter; not all those that wander are lost.

Quote by CowboyUp
If a mute swears, does his mum wash his hands with soap?

Food for thought from AussiE
In real life, pretty much everyone likes me. On here? Probably pretty few.
Quote by thewho65
What if I want my c*ck to smell like an egg roll?

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
In real life nobody hates me. (That I know of)

On UG, a few people hate me, but they can get over it.
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
I dont know. because all the preps and jocks dont talk to me.. and that makes up the entire 7th grade besides me and my few friends.
Nobody at school really dislikes me, per se. I don't think I'm taken very seriously either way though, being the elusive geeky musician type.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
Quote by unholy_love
I dont know. because all the preps and jocks dont talk to me.. and that makes up the entire 7th grade besides me and my few friends.

thats why its percent of people you KNOW
Man this is just innacurate.
let's be realistic here people. . . people probably dont' like you.

So bringing into to the picture that little ray of innacuracy we get that about 20% of people on ug are liked by someone. The rest are faggots.

Quick if you don't call yourself part of the 20% you're f-ed in the a (no pun intended).
Everyone who I want to like me likes me.

And I don't try to act like I care about people who are ****tards who are full of themselves.
Quote by Shib

The internet: Men are men, women are men and little girls are FBI agents.
Quote by PW019-box
Man this is just innacurate.
let's be realistic here people. . . people probably dont' like you.

So bringing into to the picture that little ray of innacuracy we get that about 20% of people on ug are liked by someone. The rest are faggots.

Quick if you don't call yourself part of the 20% you're f-ed in the a (no pun intended).

Quick! To the bat mobile!
Quote by Guitarjunkie18
Quick! To the bat mobile!

man i hope you're a chick because that's probably the sexiest thing a chicks ever said to try to sleep with me
The only person I know whom doesn't like me is my brother, and possibly my mother. As for people at school, people either don't know me, are indifferent towards me, or like me.
Quote by yawn
The only person I know whom doesn't like me is my brother, and possibly my mother. As for people at school, people either don't know me, are indifferent towards me, or like me.

just cause you said that, you know people dont' like you.
Wow, I didn't know so many of you guys are so disliked.

How...incredibly surprising!