Page 1 of 2
I'm sick of women that think that they aren't women and have every right to do everything a Man does. It seems like women don't understand that every "girly" tendency they have is instinctive, yet some women won't follow it because they refuse to be a women, I guess, so they do things that aren't natural to them which results in making themself look stupid and/or causing lots of problems for other people.

For example, female cops. Everytime I see a female cop I can't help but laugh and wonder "What the hell is she going to do if I were to do something illegal?" The only thing that they can do is call for backup and get a Man to tackle me. Of course, there are excellent female cops, but the only female cops worth a damn are mostly butch lesbians.

Anyways, I guess what I'm really trying to say is female cops suck.
I can almost see what you're saying. Obsessive equality and all that Jazz. But you come across the wrong way, so you're probably going to get flamed by the girls here.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
i totally agree with u! i find chicks that try to act manly unatractive as hell!! i just wana slap them and say for gods sake ur a damn woman!!!!
Quote by Sirdonikis

Anyways, I guess what I'm really trying to say is female cops suck.

Don't tell that to "Peaches", she'll kick your ass!
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
One thing I dont get...

Do female firefighters not have to pass the same physical tests as men? i'm all for equality but i heard this somewhere and its ridiculous. like, if your in a burning building and theres a 200lb man passed out from smoke, you kind of have to carry him out. but if you cant....

You're just angry because you cant get laid.
* casualty01 slinks away, sad, with a paddle in one hand and a strap on in the other.
Uh, you suck cause your:

A) A Sexist, i know so many women who could kill a man in seconds
B) An 07'er trying to be cool by bashing women, when all your gonna do is get flamed
C) Your a Sexist 07'er without his fireproof jacket on. Prepare to die.
I think my friend should be a cop. She'd be able to take on the toughest thugs by herself. 200 pounds of pure women, and that's what makes her so hot.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
Throw a flash bang at him.
hmm, i totally get where he's coming from.

i mean chicks have won the whole bathroom war for the toilet seat down, and if a ship sinks they get off first, and they get to wear silk underpanties, so ****, us men deserve what we've earned, which is apparently a cop position.
Quote by fps_doug
One thing I dont get...

Do female firefighters not have to pass the same physical tests as men? i'm all for equality but i heard this somewhere and its ridiculous. like, if your in a burning building and theres a 200lb man passed out from smoke, you kind of have to carry him out. but if you cant....

It's true. Females shouldn't be firefighters either, especially because of what you just said.

This can apply to infantry or any brigade that is engaged in combat regularly.
OK girls are people too. They deserve to be treated equal. Maybe if you guys started holding the doors for girls and treating them nice they wouldn't want to be just equals.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that the worlds going to hell because of igornant fucks like you who have the need to complain about something that you cannont win.
Quote by WhiteHelljumper
I think my friend should be a cop. She'd be able to take on the toughest thugs by herself. 200 pounds of pure women, and that's what makes her so hot.

I'm sorry for the superficiality, but theres absolutely no way a 200 pound woman can be hot.
*Official Deadhead*

The times they are a-changin'
Quote by trey-col89
I'm sorry for the superficiality, but theres absolutely no way a 200 pound woman can be hot.

You're entitled to your opinion and I'm entitled to my opinion that your opinion is stupid.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
Quote by holybassbatman!
OK girls are people too. They deserve to be treated equal. Maybe if you guys started holding the doors for girls and treating them nice they wouldn't want to be just equals.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that the worlds going to hell because of igornant fucks like you who have the need to complain about something that you cannont win.

The only Women that aren't equal are the ones that give up everything to be with a man that is rich. Other than that Woman are treated equal. What Women neglect is their instinct. Take Women that don't feel like they should be the ones taking care of the kids while the husband works all day. If you watch the discovery channel, the only time female lions hunt is when they're deprived of a male in the pact. If there are males present in the pact, female lions take care of the kids while the males hunt for food.

And if Women were supposed to have the strength and abilities males have, evolution would have made it happend by now. Female lions are just as strong as male lions because they need to be in order to survive.

And I have basically logically proved that female humans need Men to survive. Sexism is the truth.
Quote by WhiteHelljumper
You're entitled to your opinion and I'm entitled to my opinion that your opinion is stupid.

Please tell me in what way you find 200 women attractive.
*Official Deadhead*

The times they are a-changin'
You guys think that they have no standards for women for jobs that require physical strength? They have standards for women too, they gotta work as much as you do to get into a certain job.
Quote by trey-col89
Please tell me in what way you find 200 women attractive.

I don't why, I just do. Some of the girls I like are skinny as a rail and some I like are pretty big.

Quote by spazzymagee417

that, my friend, is where you are wrong

Yeah, that might be more than 200 pounds.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
Quote by Embodiment
You guys think that they have no standards for women for jobs that require physical strength? They have standards for women too, they gotta work as much as you do to get into a certain job.

so a man and a woman do the same job, but a woman has lower standards just 'cause her penis goes into the negatives?

WELL if you ask me that's bullshit, they should have to be just as strong as men or go back to the kitchen
RIGHT THREAD STARTER GUY? yeaaaa.
i agree..not wit hthe thread starter but with:

Uh, you suck cause your:

A) A Sexist, i know so many women who could kill a man in seconds
B) An 07'er trying to be cool by bashing women, when all your gonna do is get flamed
C) Your a Sexist 07'er without his fireproof jacket on. Prepare to die.

*loads gun.....calls chuck norris, walks to your house*
UG's HIPPIE
Threadstarter-

I agree with what you're saying, essentially, but you went about saying it all wrong. You can take a stand on something without being offensive or insulting. And your cop example is pretty off base. By your logic, wouldn't a shorter, leaner male officer be unfit to be a cop, too? Everyone goes through the same training; larger, more muscular officers will obviously have an easier time physically subduing suspects, but that doesn't void the efforts of their smaller-framed peers.
At the heart of your post, there is some logic; I'm sure there are females who consciously act against feminine instincts they have just for the sake of not playing into popular conceptions of how women should behave. THAT is what I think is stupid. If it's instinct, go with it, it's stupid to fight your own nature, at least in this instance. But to say all female police officers are trying to act masculine is pretty ridiculous; there are a lot of women cops, and hey, maybe some are just trying to act masculine, but I'm willing to bet a majority are cops because it's a career they wanted to persure regardless of their gender. Maybe they like the idea of putting criminals in jail, helping people, the dignity that such a uniform brings with it, who knows, the point is, your post made a very large assumption about the entire female population, when it would only really apply to a small part of it.
When crying don't help
You can't compose yourself
It's best to compose a poem
An honest verse of longing
Or a simple song of hope...
Im just pissed that guys have to pay more than girls for car insurance. I mostly see girls in wrecks, and I was debating about this with another girl about this at school, and she said that there was no way men drive safer, guess what, about a week later she wrecks with another girl, because she wasnt paying attention.
I also dont think a woman should be president but thats because I just dont think something would work with that.
Quote by Sirdonikis
The only Women that aren't equal are the ones that give up everything to be with a man that is rich. Other than that Woman are treated equal. What Women neglect is their instinct. Take Women that don't feel like they should be the ones taking care of the kids while the husband works all day. If you watch the discovery channel, the only time female lions hunt is when they're deprived of a male in the pact. If there are males present in the pact, female lions take care of the kids while the males hunt for food.

And if Women were supposed to have the strength and abilities males have, evolution would have made it happend by now. Female lions are just as strong as male lions because they need to be in order to survive.

And I have basically logically proved that female humans need Men to survive. Sexism is the truth.

I could have sworn that female lions did the hunting, not the males. I don't know why males are usually stronger than females, but females are usually strong enough to do most of the stuff men do. I don't see why people are sexist, unless you've had a bad experience with women and have good reason to believe they are evil or something like that (My grandfather was racist against the Japanese because of a bad experience. You figure they'd be nice enough to let him sleep off his hangover on a Sunday morning but no they have to start bombing the airfield next to his barracks.).
Quote by icaneatcatfood
Yeah, I can see what you mean. Some women take equality to too much of an extreme. Now, don't get me wrong, I believe that everyone on this planet should be treated equeally in every way possible, but c'mon! Most of these woman firefighters and woman cops are just doing it to prove to men that they can! They don't want to fight fires or tackle down fugitives, they just want to tell us men that they can do it too. I also realize that a lot of women do also do these things because thats just what they feel they want to have a career in and are passionate about it, but at the same time, like I said, a lot of them don't have the ambition to do these jobs, they just want to beat a dead horse. And if you've ever been in an arguement with a woman, god dammit, when they're right, they just looooove to rub your face in it. Same thing. Women fought for equality, they got it, and now they just want to rub it in our faces.

Women. Psh.
Quote by Deathcrush6_6_6
No i think what your really trying to say is "Im an Ignorant asshole"

+9578589674589764576893742938472349
Quote by fps_doug
One thing I dont get...

Women would usually be easier to carry out.
Quote by trey-col89

Pfft, sure there is. Anything more than a t-shirt and she'll be winded and sweating her ass off simply getting herself out of a chair.
I agree with this guy, especially when it comes to women with power. They take it to the next level and think that their so high and mighty.
Quote by rockr09
Im just pissed that guys have to pay more than girls for car insurance. I mostly see girls in wrecks, and I was debating about this with another girl about this at school, and she said that there was no way men drive safer, guess what, about a week later she wrecks with another girl, because she wasnt paying attention.
I also dont think a woman should be president but thats because I just dont think something would work with that.

Some people are better drivers than others. I think for like teenagers it's supposed to be males have this "Hey y'all watch this" attitude. I know I'm a good driver, but I also know I'm a good driver because I've been in more than one wreck (insurance only knows about one though) and learned my lesson that way.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
I completely understand and agree with everything the threadstarter said, maybe because I've experienced it. Girls can be so stubborn (so can guys, but you know)
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
Quote by natel0083
I agree with this guy, especially when it comes to women with power. They take it to the next level and think that their so high and mighty.

Thats because they just got their equal right like 50 years ago, but dont quote me on that.
Quote by PW019-box
so a man and a woman do the same job, but a woman has lower standards just 'cause her penis goes into the negatives?

WELL if you ask me that's bullshit, they should have to be just as strong as men or go back to the kitchen
RIGHT THREAD STARTER GUY? yeaaaa.

For most jobs they do have similar standards but equality is hard to achieve especially since men and women can exert different amounts of physical strength. It's not not like they'll let a chick in for the sake of not being sexist, they actually have training and tests for that stuff. But equal rights aren't yet equal. That'll take time.
Quote by Embodiment
For most jobs they do have similar standards but equality is hard to achieve especially since men and women can exert different amounts of physical strength. It's not not like they'll let a chick in for the sake of not being sexist, they actually have training and tests for that stuff. But equal rights aren't yet equal. That'll take time.

hmm, so what you're saying is. . . women should not work as men because they can't exert strength, and until we can make them stronger but just as sexy, they'll just have to be slutty nurses and sexy cooks.

i'm glad we agree.
Quote by Hallows_Eve
I think he meant the exact opposite (a woman carrying a fireMAN out).

I think he meant a woman firefighter carrying a heavy man out. But your right to.
Page 1 of 2