is it any good i played it once and it seemed ok but im not sure if its good enough to buy
Esp M1007
ISP Decimator
5150 III
Basson 412
Quote by MetalMilitia212
No.

+1
These guitars are so over priced and the paint job is so cheesy it looks like one big sticker slapped on it. Theres much better guitars out there for a better price than this.
^x2

They're really priced up just because it's a dime tribute guitar...not worth it unless you got it for free or for a bargain price.

Get something else....UNLESS if you played it and really liked the feel of it.
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
I liked it. It was badass. But all the guys here will probably tell you that shred guitars suck because a lot of people here are into classic stuff (Clapton, etc.)
Quote by DeathForAll
I liked it. It was badass. But all the guys here will probably tell you that shred guitars suck because a lot of people here are into classic stuff (Clapton, etc.)

...How ignorant.

Anyway, play it yourself threadstarter...we can't make decisions for you.
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
Quote by DeathForAll

Most of the people here are into metal and rock.

And Clapton plays Strats, along with Yngwie Malmsteen. To me, thats one hell of a shred guitar.

To the OP: There are lots of better guitars for the money without cheap FRs and Shitbuckers(TM).
Basses
Ibanez Gio GSR100 w/ SDs

Amps
Acoustic B200
Quote by Jinskee
^x2

They're really priced up just because it's a dime tribute guitar...not worth it unless you got it for free or for a bargain price.

Get something else....UNLESS if you played it and really liked the feel of it.

^x3!

They look ugly and cheap... and come on you can pay a much better guitar for that price... and what is afterall more important? How your music sounds or the looks of your guitar?
That particular guitar is nothing more than a lot end starter Dean ML XT with an inflated price tag due to Dime's name on the headstock. As much as I've always liked Dean guitars, I think they've milked the shit out of Dime's name since he died - far more than they should have. The attach his name to shitty low end models, jack the price, and sell shitloads of guitars.

If you like the Dean ML, find yourself a non-sig, set neck ML instead. It will be a better quality guitar in the long run and you won't be raping yourself at the checkout.
Guitars: Custom Lado Earth 2000-3, Custom ESP Explorer, BC Rich KKV, Gibson LP Studio, Greco SG, El Degas Stratocaster, Agile AL-3000, LTD EX-351

Rig:Marshall JVM410H + Marshall 1960A, Boss Noise Suppressor
Quote by DeathForAll

More like, a lot of guys say it isn't worth it because you can essentially get the same thing in the form of a '79 series ML for a bit less then half the price. And actually in a recent poll, I believe only 20ish percent of the people on UG listen to classic rock exclusively. 54 percent listen to Heavy Metal. Nice try though, maybe next time!

TS, I recommend you try out the guitar first. Dean necks are kind of a love/hate thing.

Quote by Crunchmeister
That particular guitar is nothing more than a lot end starter Dean ML XT with an inflated price tag due to Dime's name on the headstock. As much as I've always liked Dean guitars, I think they've milked the **** out of Dime's name since he died - far more than they should have. The attach his name to ****ty low end models, jack the price, and sell ****loads of guitars.

If you like the Dean ML, find yourself a non-sig, set neck ML instead. It will be a better quality guitar in the long run and you won't be raping yourself at the checkout.

I agree about everything in the second paragraph. But the only 'low-end' Dime models are the Dime-O-Flage models and the baby CFH methinks. The rest of them are pretty good instruments albeit overpriced.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Last edited by H4T3BR33D3R at Jan 2, 2008,