probably a very awkward question but...here it goes...which string types and sizes have the best playability (meaning bending is easy, nice and smooth, feel nice and easy)...if it helps in any way i mostly play classic rock and some others: beatles, floyd, zeppelin, malmsteen, rolling stones, radiohead, nirvana, hendrix, doors, eagles, clapton, aerosmith, kiss... so on..the list is quite long....but the rest are most of the bands from the 60s/70s....i dun c how the "what i play" helps. so i guess try to focus on the first question lol

thnx for readin
~Good Music Never Dies~

~Rock On!~

Quote by pnoy_sk8er21
are there any marshall tube amps?

Quote by myMesa8mybrain
Gibson Faded Flying V was sex in guitar form.

Quote by boredretard
i once went to a shop and bought a squier
ghs boomers last forever, and they sound really nice. size .10 is good, its not too thick, and you can still bend them
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah
i use ernie ball power slinkies for my guitar and they are very nice. They almost feel like you need to put no effort into pushing them down, in standard or dropped tunings. Me, I play metalcore, little bit of Sabbath, and am trying bluesish stuff. I think they work awesome. Oh, the power slinkies are .11 in size. And i can get nice bends. Havent worn out either. But Ernie Ball sells all sizes.
Quote by The Spoon
I hope i dont get sigged but whats a dike?

Quote by blakkin
Yet another problem that can be easily solved by violent incest.

With Fingers Sore