i was lookin at this bass to have as a backup because ive always loved the iceman look, but on musiciansfriend some people were complaining that the E string sounded weak or screwed up......if anyone has any experience with it id like your help. thanks

Here It Is:
ICB200 Bass
Quote by Ferdinandstrat
My problem is the lube,it's not easing the pain,it just makes it less gripy

Quote by BringMeTheCalm
Wait a minute! Do they send the boxes in boxes!?

EASY MONEY!!!!
My advice would be to try it before you outright purchase it, but if that's not a possibility decide if you really want it, and go for it. I'm sure your local music shop could fix any problems you have with it.
When crying don't help
You can't compose yourself
It's best to compose a poem
An honest verse of longing
Or a simple song of hope...
If it is, why not string it BEAD and have the B sound weak and screwed up!!?!?!?
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
yeah i agree tuning BEAD has alwasy seemed so stupid to me, just buy a 5 string god dammit! i duno anythign about iceman basses i just wanted to look what other people knew lol, not much :P
me you

if you notice any spelling mistakes, or grammar stuff, its cos i have tourettes syndrome and i cbf correcting it, cos that involves reading it over. so get the F*** over it.
Usually following a sentence with !?!?! means it's not quite serious. It's only a solution if you use the low E more than the low B (which I assume one would) but the thought was more of a joke.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
Quote by thefitz
Usually following a sentence with !?!?! means it's not quite serious. It's only a solution if you use the low E more than the low B (which I assume one would) but the thought was more of a joke.

Well I usually see the ?!?!! as either 1) A Noobism, and I know you're not a noob, or
2) Outright incredulity
As they Iceman is originally a 6 string guitar (a very nice one at that), I would not expect it to be at the standard of a guitar designed just as a bass.

Of course being an Ibanez, it ain't gonna be shit, and it looks ****ing nice, but try it out
i can honestly say that some of the reviews on MF are plants.

so don't believe all of them.

but, PLAY it first.

Ibanez Soundgear 300 DX
Digitech BP 80
Ibanez SW 20 / Ampeg BA 115
Squire Affinity Strat
Line 6 Spider IV 15
I have one of these babies, and I think it's a damn good bass for the money. It's really easy to play, and it looks insane. Don't worry about the tone problem with the e-string: for me, it was easily solved by buying a new set of strings. The original strings are simply not very good, specifically in the low range. The fretboard on the bass is really fast, and it's easy to put the action where you want it. My only concern would be slap on this thing: if you play slap-heavy music, you're gonna need a decent EQ (I play slap on it sometimes, but prefer my other fretted bass due to the tone). Hope that helps.
-PLAIDOCASTER
-Ibanez Iceman Bass (Sunburst)
-Nonack Special Mk. II (Blood Red Mahogany/ Natural Binding)
-Fretless Soundgear (Color Shift Purple/Blue/Red/Orange)
-Pearl Export 5 pc. Drumset (Black)