Page 1 of 5
Did his tombstone say "Pepperoni and Cheese"?
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
Wow, this would cause a whole lot of trouble with many different religions.
* casualty01 slinks away, sad, with a paddle in one hand and a strap on in the other.
Ahem, ownd religion!
Quote by madbass518
rbmason speaks the truth
Quote by guitarfreak042
i said it was the greatest movie of all time not the greatest comedy of all time......idiot....

Epi Les Paul
Epi Goth G400 Extreme
Crate GLX212
I posted this in the Religion thread. It's a fairly obvious hoax; hell, the references to Jesus having children is total Dan Brown bullshit.
لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله
They claim to have put together DNA and archaeological evidence, as well as evidence found in biblical studies proving the coffins belong to Jesus and his family.

I didn't know they had DNA tests, or data that went that far back.

Bullshit.
Quote by Neogioh

I thought it was a FACT that Jesus existed. I just thought whether you chose he died for your sin was the question

I really see no significance in the finding of his tomb.

Did you read the article?
Quote by The Casualty

Bullshit.

Lol exactly, how would a DNA test be valid with Jesus? To whom will you compare the composition of the DNA? This whole thing is ridiculously full of holes.
Quote by Neogioh

I thought it was a FACT that Jesus existed. I just thought whether you chose he died for your sin was the question

If it's true then it means he never rose from the dead.
Quote by The Casualty

Bullshit.

Carbon Dating can trace how old something is.

That's how they know when the fossils came from.
Random Metal-X fact:

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

You know, Son of God or not, I still agree with what he said. Huzzah for Jesus.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
Quote by The Casualty

Bullshit.

Agreed. I knew it was a load right when I read that sentence.
SPACE FOR RENT
Quote by Metal-X
Carbon Dating can trace how old something is.

That's how they know when the fossils came from.

Sure, they can predict age, but how do they know it's Jesus? It could be anybody.
Quote by Neogioh

If you read the bible, it will tell you that jesus and his physical body reserected and went to heaven. So for there to be te body of jesus, totally debunks the story.....But really Im not suprised
Quote by Meths

Obviously I'm biased towards the correct point of view. What kind of retard isn't?

Yeah...Unless somehow they find out his hair color and stuff like that. But we all know Jesus was black.
SPACE FOR RENT
Quote by AzureNight
I posted this in the Religion thread. It's a fairly obvious hoax; hell, the references to Jesus having children is total Dan Brown bullshit.

I always give the kids thing a 50/50 shot. Because it's true, Jewish men back then almost HAD to get married married and have a kid just to keep the Jewish population growing, so I've always left chance.

But even if it's true, I don't believe, so it's not like I believe there's anything special about the DNA.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by The Casualty
Sure, they can predict age, but how do they know it's Jesus? It could be anybody.

You don't unless you have some DNA close to his, but if the dates are close enough, I think an educated guess would be all that we need.
Random Metal-X fact:

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

Quote by fallenangel20
I always give the kids thing a 50/50 shot. Because it's true, Jewish men back then almost HAD to get married married and have a kid just to keep the Jewish population growing, so I've always left chance.

But even if it's true, I don't believe, so it's not like I believe there's anything special about the DNA.

Regardless if Jesus existed or he had children, what are the chances his entire bloodline of the biblical times were all buried in the same one tomb with their names labeled as in the bible, in a tomb that was undisturbed totally, whereas others were not? Under some Israeli apartment? Even if such things were genuine as found, all this would do is invalidate that Jesus was divine and invalidate the bible. Also, there is absolutely no way to prove that it is Jesus or any of the other characters they have claimed to have found. The whole thing sounds like a big load of bullshit.
Well it is obvious how DNA test works.
See Jesus is made of bread and his blood is wine. So if the DNA matches that of wine, they found his tomb.
Quote by Metal-X
You don't unless you have some DNA close to his, but if the dates are close enough, I think an educated guess would be all that we need.

A shame we don't have any DNA to compare anything found in these tombs to, no?
Who dat?
Quote by Neogioh
Not when I posted that comment.

Anyways, I just read it and it never said they found his body, just his coffin.

Lolz.

it said they had the remains and were going to display them in NYC...
most likely they wouldn't have a full body after 2,000 years.
Quote by Kneusje
^ He's right!

Quote by Flea of RHCP
I LOVE, I LOVE, I LOVE... KILLER WHALES! AND I LOVE MANGOS! AND IGGY POP TOO! I LOVE IGGY POP! AND EVEN GETTING UP EARLY IN THE MORNING, AND SWIMMING! AND TAKING A GOOOOOD SH*T! AND I LOVE ALL OF YOU TOO!

I'll make up my mind when I see the evidence presented.

Hey- did they film it with a bad camera, use grainy at best shots, and use a shoddy recording system for the narrator? Loose Change Part Deux!
Quote by Anarion614
A shame we don't have any DNA to compare anything found in these tombs to, no?

Ah well, I won't lose any sleep over it.

Although I would love to stir some chaos though.
Random Metal-X fact:

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

I hope Leonardo Dicaprio plays Jesus...
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by VoodooChild15

Amen.
Quote by Ross724
3.14 pie or the delicious crusted treat we all know and love?

Quote by MightyAl
Therefore your argument is rubbish, as well as being full of profanity and anti-Semitic. Are you Mel gibson, by any chance?
Even if it did prove jesus was not ressurected blah blah blah, the hard core christians and catholics wont accept it as truth, doesnt science already say that you cant be ressurected and sent up to heaven, The christians and catholics will just call it blasphemous propaganda or something along those line and it will blow over.(I myself dont believe in jesus, just thought ya should know)
Quote by VoodooChild15

+1
Jesus Owns
I'm back, you douchebags.
Unless the remains can perform miracles then I don't believe they found the real Jesus.
Quote by DaveMustaine08
Quote by puppetmaster917
I think white people are better than black people.
While this statement is kinda racist and straightforward, it does have many FACTS to back it up lolz.

Quote by Euphoriacody
Even if it did prove jesus was not ressurected blah blah blah, the hard core christians and catholics wont accept it as truth, doesnt science already say that you cant be ressurected and sent up to heaven, The christians and catholics will just call it blasphemous propaganda or something along those line and it will blow over.(I myself dont believe in jesus, just thought ya should know)

Or they'll just rewrite the bible to make it suit them.
Random Metal-X fact:

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

Quote by Nelsean
I hope Leonardo Dicaprio plays Jesus...

Just as long as he doesn't get offended when someone makes an off-color remark about his blood being cranberry juice...
Page 1 of 5