well today me and a freind wer passing time in chem class by playing the "you know how i know your gay game" in the same style that they do on the 40 year old virgin and the teacher heard us....she said hey, what are you guys doin over there and i replied playing the you know how i know your gay game...she was confused so we explained it to her.........she said it sounded like fun so i couldnt help but pull one on her bitch ass

"Hey Ms. DeJong you know how i know you are gay?"
"how"
"Becuase you and I havent done the dirty yet"
(honestly it just popped out of my mouth...she is a pretty attractive teacher by the way)
and she says..."hmmm thast right we havent Cuz your a fag and thats how i know oyur gay.....go to the pricipals office NOW!!!

So i got two days of wedensday school (staying after school for two hours on wedensdays) and pwnd by a teacher....I am still stunned
so just wondering what you have done to teachers to get into trouble
haha. my friend and i play that sometimes in science. i run xc(cross country) our used to, still kinda idk. and he goes u know how i know ur gay. you wear really hsort shorts around alot of guys. he plays football and i like football alot but i would be like u know how i know your gay. you like to hit guys in the balls if they are cheating and the qb has to put his hand underneath the centers nuts. this is american football.
like a chicken on a junebug.- coach teasdale

if you dont want to play basketball go to underwater basket weaving. coach teasdale

I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer.
-- Douglas Adams
Quote by guitarguy17
well today me and a freind wer passing time in chem class by playing the "you know how i know your gay game" in the same style that they do on the 40 year old virgin and the teacher heard us....she said hey, what are you guys doin over there and i replied playing the you know how i know your gay game...she was confused so we explained it to her.........she said it sounded like fun so i couldnt help but pull one on her bitch ass

"Hey Ms. DeJong you know how i know you are gay?"
"how"
"Becuase you and I havent done the dirty yet"
(honestly it just popped out of my mouth...she is a pretty attractive teacher by the way)
and she says..."hmmm thast right we havent Cuz your a fag and thats how i know oyur gay.....go to the pricipals office NOW!!!

So i got two days of wedensday school (staying after school for two hours on wedensdays) and pwnd by a teacher....I am still stunned
so just wondering what you have done to teachers to get into trouble

I totally call bullshit, there's no way a teacher could be that cool about a game like that. But then again... the way you explained it makes me want to take the call back. Alright, i'm taking it back, but i've got my eye on you
*evil monkey point*
She called you a fag..?
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
I called the teacher a near sighted old man once and got 5 minutes detentionI could have been at a barbeque
you know youre gay when you make a thread about knowing when youre gay
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
that teacher is brutal \m/
Nicks and dents are battle scars...they give a guitar history.

Quote by Homer Simpson
When you think about it, mud is just wet dirt.
OH man, that totally reminds me of this story in chem class as well :O
Trevor: but then if you take the percentage for a very small increase in temperature, then the fourth graph doesn't always show the change in the rate of the reaction!
Teacher: i love arguing
Me: *puts up hand*
Teacher: yes?
Me: f-uck you
Teacher: WHAT?!
Me: i thought you said you love arguing. .
in high school a kid threw a tampon at my teacher and hit her in the head with it. she was really old so she didnt see who threw it. i felt really bad for her

in response to the threadstarter....i wish my teachers were like that, although i slightly disbelieve you.
Quote by TonyRandall

you are definately a skilled writer.

myspace.

my band

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~

Member of the USA LAUGAM HIT SQUAD
Oh man, that totally reminds me of this one time, when me my brothers and my friends were in the backyard, and we played that game as a drinking game, and then by the end we were just like "YOU KNOW HOW I KNOW YOU'RE GAY, BECAUSE YOU SUCK, HAHAHAHAHAH". . everytime.
Quote by Danjoe34
I called the teacher a near sighted old man once and got 5 minutes detentionI could have been at a barbeque

Five minutes? Oh, come on!

I was in class, and singing a Misfits song to myself (it was "Bullet," btw). My teacher heard me singing, but apparently didn't hear the lyrics clearly, and said, "Okay Mr. Entertainer.... Sing that song for all of us to hear."

So I grabbed my acoustic that I always bring to school, and give 'em a show. Then he actually listened to what I was saying. His eyes grew wide when I sang, "Kennedy's shattered head on concrete." When I got to, "Suck, suck, Jackie, SUCK," he grabbed my guitar and wrote me up.

It was fun while it lasted. The sad part: I was only doing as I was told.
well, last year on my teachers computer he had a worksheet he made he was gonna print and under one of the questions i wrote penis breath and he copied like 100 copies and handed them all out and then realized what i did, i got caught and all he did was like kick me out of his class for a few days