-BATTLE ROYALE-

Heres part of a song Im writing. The working title is "Battle Royale", but I might change it. same crappy drum machine beat as some of my other videos haha, o well.

crit for crit to anyone who takes the time
That's a very cool riff. I liked it a lot, and I think it could made into a really cool song. You should rip a solo over that riff with tapping and other tricks like whammy bar and stuff. I think it'll be really cool. I think it sounded kind of classical, too, which was cool. Good job. I think you may have critted my songs already, but here's a link if you haven't. https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=522091
Haha ****ing sweet riffs there man... I wish I made them!!
Nice and tight playing dude.. come to Denmark and lets jam..
and thanks for the crit!
Textures - greatest band ever
Hey dudes, thanks for the positive feedback. I was pretty happy with the riffs in this video, its fun to play and sounds pretty cool Ill post a new video when I write some more (hopefully really soon, maybe today)
Hey, Im glad you liked this one

I know the pinch harmonics were pretty weak, I think it was partly that the guitar I used needs new strings and is kind of ****ed up right now. I just use it to for my standard tuning guitar and my good Yamaha for C tuning. It was a crappy $25 guitar my dad got at a pawn shop. You couldnt tell what kind it was, it had been cut up and painted and stuff (it just had a nice neck), so we modified it (I was 14-15 at the time) and this is what it turned into...

The Beater Guitar-

and then my nice guitar haha
Last edited by Rapid_Fire at Feb 28, 2007,