Page 1 of 2
me and my friend last year made fun of the emos at our school by playing some a7x and making u sweet lyrics about killing ourselves and such...but we need to come back bigger this year, we already made up some funny stuff but i need some ideas of really emo songs/ emocore songs that i can play and make up funny words to....thanks
okay, here's what you do: go die in a hole somewhere

kthxbi
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Quote by Somarriba15
yeah, gamecube sucks, they only have baby games, like mario
You sir have no penis

Official Second Member of the "Using gay as an insult proclaims your idiocy" club. PM jesusgonewrong to join.
Quote by guitarguy17
me and my friend last year made fun of the emos at our school by playing some a7x and making u sweet lyrics about killing ourselves and such...but we need to come back bigger this year, we already made up some funny stuff but i need some ideas of really emo songs/ emocore songs that i can play and make up funny words to....thanks

I bet you think that's a really humourous and original idea.

Actually, you're a dickhead.
from.lashes.to.ashes || from.lust.to.dust
Quote by guitarguy17
those are pretty lame so far...and i see someone is a little emo eh?

I tend to dislike immature dumbasses such as yourself who feel the need to jump on the bandwagon as a way to earn acceptance from their peers.
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Quote by Somarriba15
You sir have no penis

Official Second Member of the "Using gay as an insult proclaims your idiocy" club. PM jesusgonewrong to join.
im not a huge fan, but since when is A7X Emo?
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
Quote by Aceroth
I tend to dislike immature dumbasses such as yourself who feel the need to jump on the bandwagon as a way to earn acceptance from their peers.

+1
Quote by TonyRandall

you are definately a skilled writer.

myspace.

my band

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~

Member of the USA LAUGAM HIT SQUAD
...I got an awesome one....its called ....go **** yourself and die
Gear:
1980 Gibson SG Standard Cherry Red
Ibanez TM-71 Talman Artcore Semi-Hollow
2003 Tom Delonge Fender Strat Seafoam Green
Traynor YCV40
Quote by BottleOfSmoke
im not a huge fan, but since when is A7X Emo?

they're not emo, but I believe it's been determined that threadstarter is an idiot, so I think that explains it.
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Quote by Somarriba15
You sir have no penis

Even though I have no respect for Avenged Sevenfold, they > you. Emo (A7x are not emo idiot) > you. You're fail to amuse and you fail at life in general. *Reported.*
Last edited by Embodiment at Feb 26, 2007,
Quote by Aceroth

i tend to make fun of people who cry over what people say to them
maybe i'l use that in a qoute in a song....
Quote by guitarguy17
i tend to make fun of people who cry over what people say to them
maybe i'l use that in a qoute in a song....

you do that. maybe you can grow a penis in the meantime.
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Quote by Somarriba15
You sir have no penis

qwww guys plz stop making fun of me i just get soo sad over what people say to me over the internet and since im soooo emo imm gunna get all my gay friends and make fun of this guy.....

relax its a joke
Quote by guitarguy17
qwww guys plz stop making fun of me i just get soo sad over what people say to me over the internet and since im soooo emo imm gunna get all my gay friends and make fun of this guy.....

relax its a joke

You're still a dickhead, regardless if you were kidding or not.

Hating emos stopped being cool when kids like you decided to hop on the bandwagon. Now grow up.
Quote by Xerothunder
You're still a dickhead, regardless if you were kidding or not.

Hating emos stopped being cool when kids like you decided to hop on the bandwagon. Now grow up.

actually im a dick (check the sig) and no hating emos is still cool cuz i can get a rise of of them like im doing to you all right now
^ first off, that's more goth than emo, and second, you're basing that entirely on their look. Their music is not emo.
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Quote by Somarriba15
You sir have no penis

Quote by Embodiment
Even though I have no respect for Avenged Sevenfold, they > you. Emo (A7x are not emo idiot) > you. You're fail to amuse and you fail at life in general. *Reported.*

Every other band (not the emo ones) > A7X
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
The only people more annoying than emo kids are the people who think that making fun of emo kids makes them cool.

Please, do us all a favor. Go get daddy's gun, point it at your face, and pull the trigger.

There, problem solved.
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
well, have fun being banned cause you are definitely on your way.

But then again no one cares what people in the pit say...
Quote by guitarguy17
mmmmk first of all if you look like a fag im gonna call you a fag and screaming uncontrollably, to me anyways, in a song is hella emo

wow... I've had enough of your ignorant attitude.

*reported*

And I seriously hope they ban your ass for good. The last thing we need around here is another punk highschooler who think they're better than everyone else because of the way someone dresses. I hope you mature, and I hope you do it fast.
dude come on...you probably dont even listen to their music...they are talented guys, and even though im not their biggest fan, i dont bash them cause of the way they look...the truth is, you have to be pretty talented to make it in the rock world these days...im not really sure why they look like "fags" maybe get a picture of them with their spouses/kids/etc. on a normal day at the store and that'll change your opinion or something...those pics and stuff are all publicity anyways come on you should understand that
i hope you die...fast....if this is it for me...goodbye all....i'll be back sooner or later....it was good until all these fags started to get mad....but i guess il see you latr alligators
Quote by guitarguy17
i hope you die...fast....if this is it for me...goodbye all....i'll be back sooner or later....it was good until all these fags started to get mad....but i guess il see you latr alligators

You know, there have been scientific studies that show that people who are outwardly homophobic actually have homosexual tendencies, but display aggression towards gays in an attempt to make people think that they aren't, in fact, a butt-pirate.
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
Quote by guitarguy17

First of all, you're a dumbass. Second, just leave the frickin emos alone, who cares how they dress? Third, don't do crap just to be cool. And lastly, you're a dumbass.
Quote by guitarguy17
cute...i hear that if you do research on homosexuals you are definately 100% homosexual

See, unlike some people in this thread (who haven't hit puberty yet), I don't get offended when somebody calls me gay.

...did anybody notice that he just called me cute? I'm flattered buddy, but sorry, I'm taken.
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
if its any help to you theres a song on the black parade single cd thats about as emo as your gonna get with out having to add to it

eg lines such as "cover me in gasoline"
or "i slit my wrists" are already in there its a pisstake all wrapped up with a bow just for fun
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
did anyone notice how he thinks i think he is cute and not a sarcastic remark to what he said and is flattered by this....man yo are gay...
Page 1 of 2