Thats the name of this concert our school has every year and each year its a different decade, and this year its 80s are there any 80s songs our band should do, it can be a cool song or a really cheesy metal song either way its all good
No More Mr. Nice Guy by Megadeth
I love Megadeth but gosh that music video has got to be the corniest ever.
Quote by The Postman
Usually emos, have like twiggy legs you can snap in your hands...
Has anyone ever seen an obese emo?

Quote by cool#9
Whose fault is it you are a skinny worthless wimp, be a fat emo, problem solved.
Quote by leftybassdude
Thats the name of this concert our school has every year and each year its a different decade, and this year its 80s are there any 80s songs our band should do, it can be a cool song or a really cheesy metal song either way its all good

Photograph or Rock of Ages, both by Def Leppard, are good.

I'd suggest some Megadeth. Maybe something off of Peace Sells... But Who's Buying?, like Wake Up Dead or Good Mourning/Black Friday.
That reminds me of a story.
i took a pie and poked a hole in the middle and told my hall monitor that we found a pie that someone ejaculated in, and he told us to throw it away, and then whe i was goign to this guy was like "NO!!!!" (because it was his pie) and the hall monitor asked "why's that guy yelling?" and i said "i guess it's his pie"

i'm glad we got that settled.
i actually learned the solo for were not gonna take it transcribed on bass a while back, does anyone know what year holy diver came out ?
master of puppets,one,harvester of sorrow,welcome home (sanitarium),anything metallica or some clapton or maybe some aerosmith
[rip to our fallen heros
"dimbag"darrel abott
cliff burton
randy roads

Originaly posted bydirtydeeds468
Yeah, usually I wouldn't care about stuff like this, but that whole TV station makes me want to drown bags of kittens.
Umm American Pie - Don McLean?

Why don't we start a sing allong.

So bye-bye, miss american pie.
Drove my chevy to the levee,
But the levee was dry.
And them good old boys were drinkin’ whiskey and rye
Singin’, "this’ll be the day that I die.
"this’ll be the day that I die."

In all seriousness, do the song but add a metal influence to it. Throw in a solo or 2 and translate the rythem in the verses to a metal riff and you will have the school eating out of your hand
Quote by J.R.R. Tolkein
All that is gold does not glitter; not all those that wander are lost.

Quote by CowboyUp
If a mute swears, does his mum wash his hands with soap?

Food for thought from AussiE
Whip It-Devo when i think of 80s pop/ synth/ new wave music i think of that and Tainted Love by Soft Cell

FOR CHEESY:
I Just Wanna Rock-twisted sister ... the worst music video in history, seriously how does the teacher get dynamite

FOR AWESOME:
And The Cradle Will Rock-Van Halen...first track on "Woman and Children First" which was produced in 1980...kick ass song, especially for school