Page 1 of 2
Whats your opinion on the Visor Beanie do you think it is a gangster (retarded) ghetto thing or a Rocker type of head gear. Opinions?
man where the f*ck did all the good threads go?? Like the "Have you ever got caught masterbating, having sex, or getting your carrot skinned by a girl?" thread. Man you newbs suck with your lame visor beanie threads...
I think it falls under the same category as Uggs and poped collars. That is to say, it doesn't matter if you take it to be gangsta headgear or rocker headgear, it makes you look stupid either way.

Also, adding in that (retarded) after gangster makes you look like a prick. That is to say, you are a prick.
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
+1 beanie babies

I own 156 of them Btw.
Quote by Shib

The internet: Men are men, women are men and little girls are FBI agents.
Quote by Zeppelin08
man where the f*ck did all the good threads go?? Like the "Have you ever got caught masterbating, , or getting your carrot skinned by a ?" thread. Man you newbs suck with your lame visor beanie threads...

Its because the people in these thread thought being 'ghetto' is now a good thing. Which means they have a strange majority of likings towards rap. But dont worry, people like me are still here to soon carry our tradition!
"Guitarmen, wake up and pluck wire for sound, let 'em hear you play"
-Charlie Christian
"You have to give people something to dream on"
-Jimi Hendrix
"I try to make any guitar do what I want it to do"
-Slash
My best friend has one that never parts from him, except during school hours, as my school has really strict rules regarding hats. The second school ends, though, he puts it right back on.
i like my nanook beanie baby. It's a husky dog i believe and i love my schorchio dragon one as well.
Quote by The_Hell_Patrol
I say pwnd/owned alot, and n00b even more frequently.

It comes up every few seconds actually. I actually said "imma pwn j00 n00b" to my girlfriend i think. She had no idea what i wastalking about, so i pwnt her n00b ass.
Quote by Zeppelin08
man where the f*ck did all the good threads go?? Like the "Have you ever got caught masterbating, having sex, or getting your carrot skinned by a girl?" thread. Man you newbs suck with your lame visor beanie threads...

My favorite one was "i fingered my girlfriend with my finger that i jizzed on is she pregnant" thread
Quote by gibson08
i like my nanook beanie baby. It's a husky dog i believe and i love my schorchio dragon one as well.

Dude, Scorchio is a Neopet. Scorch the Beanie Baby is who you're thinking of. I like Jake the mallard, Baldy the Eagle, Rufus the dog, Pellet the hamster, Midnight the panther, and Chilly the polar bear the most.

I have more than 100, easily. They're all in a plastic crate somewhere, with the exception of the ones I mentioned.
ahh the good old days of family freindly, rap free, perversive threads on UG....
Quote by Zeppelin08
ahh the good old days of family freindly, rap free, perversive threads on UG....

I dont remeber saying i liked rap but,... meh
I'll get owned either way by some crazy son of a bitch that sits in forums so he can bitch slap some hoe as soon as they make a thread.
*unless they like the thread... i dont blame them this is a stupid thread
Last edited by DemonHurter at Feb 26, 2007,
I have one. It was a gift and at first I didn't like it but now it's my favorite hat. I wear the visor part to the back.
i love when they made beanie buddies but the beanie kids were a bunch of spunk puppets

I think they're pretty gay. Just my opinion.
When they kick at your front door
how are you gonna come
with your hands on your head
or on the trigger of your gun
Quote by Doolittle
i love when they made beanie buddies but the beanie kids were a bunch of spunk puppets

Ah the good old days... er
Quote by Doolittle

dude, I have the Chilly Beanie Buddy. He's freakin' awesome. And nearly 10 years old.
Quote by DemonHurter
I dont remeber saying i liked rap but,... meh
I'll get owned either way by some crazy son of a bitch that sits in forums so he can bitch slap some hoe as soon as they make a thread.
*unless they like the thread... i dont blame them this is a stupid thread

meh, actaully I hardly get on UG anymore...I've just had a really bad day and figured I would vent my anger on whoever makes some retarded thread...don't take it personal...and I usually don't do this...
Quote by Zeppelin08

Um...actually, there have always been threads about rap on UG. Just because you're too ignorant to understand that there's a lot of rap that's better than a lot of rock doesn't give you the right to be a dick about it.
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
Quote by Zeppelin08

i totally agree

i loved that got caught masterbating, having sex, or getting your carrot skinned by a girl? thread it was one of the funniest reads ive had in ages. and now we are dragged down to conversations about looking gangster or rocker

to which i say like it fuking matters you damnable scene kids
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
i think they are a stylistic trend commercialized with slogans and names appealing to teenage kids who follow trends. its probably the ultimate way to make money in america. also they fit strangely lol.
ah the good old days when everything we didnt like was gay.
(this thread suprisingly survived being stupid)
Quote by musicianamedave
Um...actually, there have always been threads about rap on UG. Just because you're too ignorant to understand that there's a lot of rap that's better than a lot of rock doesn't give you the right to be a dick about it.

sorry for my dickishness...yea I agree, I just don't like any of the rap they play on MTV...or that people at my school play in there car with the volume turned up in the parking lot!! It's f*cking annoying!!!
Quote by Zeppelin08
sorry for my dickishness...yea I agree, I just don't like any of the rap they play on MTV...or that people at my school play in there car with the volume turned up in the parking lot!! It's f*cking annoying!!!

I like that 'smack dat' song its suprisingly catchy.
Quote by Zeppelin08

Well duh. Assuming that all rap is like what they play on MTV (which you may not have meant, but it's basically what you said with that generalization) would be like me listening to Puddle of Mudd and then saying that all rock music is shite.
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
what the hell is a visor beanie?
Overdrive of the Autobot Transformers G1 Club

Van Halen, October 16th, All-state arena, Section 213 Row A
who cares, its a freakin hat. thats like asking YO DOOD DO THUGZ OR WHITIES WEAR SUNGLASSEZ LOL?
<ChristianHardcoreRox> imagine
<ChristianHardcoreRox> a DINOSAUR
<ChristianHardcoreRox> all up in yo face like whas good, nigga
Quote by D0c7oR 8oB
what the hell is a visor beanie?

Well it involves a goat a lemur a sombraro, spicy tacos a katana a bowling ball and of course your mom
Quote by DemonHurter
Well it involves a goat a lemur a sombraro, spicy tacos a katana a bowling ball and of course your mom

you forgot the toblerone for later
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
Quote by skater dan0
you forgot the toblerone for later

Srry man i dont know i forgot... i so funking stupid
nah its optional but i was always taught to make a good visor beanie you needed a goat a lemur a sombraro, spicy tacos a katana a bowling ball your mom and a toblerone imo it adds to the flavour
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle

^ a toblerone

it's quite possibly the worlds greatest chocolate. made even better by for real they are generally just short of a foot long
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
Page 1 of 2