"Starbucks will make you absolutely anything you want no matter how insane it is, according to our tipster."
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
A lot of restaurants have vegetarian options if you ask. Oddly, In-N-Out doesn't, even though they're located in what I consider to be the Vegetarian Mecca: California. I checked their secret menu a couple of nights ago, thinking they would, but they didn't. I've never been to one, neither have I been to Cali. I was just trying to see if they did if I ever went to California and had an urge to go there.
Quote by Mr. Anderson
I don't know if there has been a thread about this but it's pretty awesome so i thought i'd post it...thoughts? experiences?

http://consumerist.com/consumer/secret-menu-items/the-really-big-guide-to-secret-menu-items-239708.php

Yeah, just saw this on Digg.com. The In n Out Burger's secret menu is standard, and suppossedly the Jamba Juice is real. Everything else seems it will only work if the order taker understands what you are asking then figuring out how to charge you for it.
Gear

EB MusicMan JP6 - Pearl White
Gibson LP Studio - Silverburst
Schecter C-1 Classic - Quilted Blue
Schecter Banshee (x2) - Marine Blue
Taylor GS-Mini
Blackstar HT-5 Mini Half Stack
Line 6 HD500
Quote by Holy Katana
A lot of restaurants have vegetarian options if you ask. Oddly, In-N-Out doesn't, even though they're located in what I consider to be the Vegetarian Mecca: California. I checked their secret menu a couple of nights ago, thinking they would, but they didn't. I've never been to one, neither have I been to Cali. I was just trying to see if they did if I ever went to California and had an urge to go there.

that sucks, but who cares if they have vegetarian, they have so many other things that it doesnt matter...unfortunately i live a whole 20 minutes away from the nearest In n' Out, poor me, i have to drive all that way...
Thought this was about in 'n out.

EDIT: apparently, it partially is.
Gear...
Peavey 5150, Squier, Ibanez RG2EX2, Yamaha F150, Ibanez RT150, MXR noisegate