i was at the RAN website, making my dream guitar on their custom guitars form, and i clicked send, but i wasnt intending on buying the guitar. it said message sent, do i have to pay for it? i was just playing around...
Whats the RAN website, I can find out if you tell me.
"Guitarmen, wake up and pluck wire for sound, let 'em hear you play"
-Charlie Christian
"You have to give people something to dream on"
-Jimi Hendrix
"I try to make any guitar do what I want it to do"
-Slash
I dont know, but they have an e-mail address at the bottom of the first page, I am sure they could help you.
But for all i know, yes, you do. But thats the magic of shipping, you see, you can ship it back, and probably get like 80%, because they had to pay the people to make it.
"Guitarmen, wake up and pluck wire for sound, let 'em hear you play"
-Charlie Christian
"You have to give people something to dream on"
-Jimi Hendrix
"I try to make any guitar do what I want it to do"
-Slash
You didn't buy anything, you just asked them to give you a quote to see how much your dream guitar would cost to build. Do you really expect them to ship you a guitar when you gave them no personal information?
My Gear:
American Deluxe HSS Strat
Crate GT212
Vintage '66 Fender Champ Amp
Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
Jekyll & Hyde Ultimate Overdrive
Vintage '74 MXR Script Phase 90
Vintage '77 MXR Flanger
Orange Squeezer (clone)
the order wont go through if u never gave them credit card info or anything like that. if you did and it said "thank you for your order!" or something like that, then yes, u have to pay for it.
are you serious?!? damn. maybe illl email them. stupid me.

but they didnt ask for shipping adress or anything. so does that mean im safe?
Well. If you decided it was necesarry to fill out all of the info at the top, they could bill you, email or whatever. just email them or call. but im pretty sure your not getting anything.
Quote by pnoy_sk8er21
are you serious?!? damn. maybe illl email them. stupid me.

but they didnt ask for shipping adress or anything. so does that mean im safe?

use common sense man... why would they send you something without your shipping address??
Ok. Just emailed them. Yea, they shouldnt send me anything, they didnt ask for the credit card, shipping address, all that stuff.