Hello Everyone,
I guess you can say I'm the newbie to your site.I used to play guitar several years ago but had to give it up due to family and work, well I'm ready to get it back.I can't read music yet, can only read tab.I have forgot how to do several things such as a triad.Can someone point me to a tread or even explain some of the tab lingo such as a triad.If this is posted wrong will a Mod please move to correct thread or remove all together.Site looks great, alot of helpful stuff here.Thanks
are you hot?

oh yeah there is a newbie forum, FYI.
<ChristianHardcoreRox> imagine
<ChristianHardcoreRox> a DINOSAUR
<ChristianHardcoreRox> all up in yo face like whas good, nigga
way to scare of 07'ers lol...

but yea...

are you hot?
The United States is a nation of laws: badly written and randomly enforced.
-Frank Zappa
Quote by PW019-box
(what a tard eh?) (yea man, total tard)

. . . so are you hot or what?

Pipe down, junior.

There's lots of useful information around here... on the main site there are some articles that might be able to help you... also you can try looking in the specific forums... if you can't find a thread that answers your question (helpful advice, search before asking), start a new thread. Lots of people around here are willing to help.
from.lashes.to.ashes || from.lust.to.dust
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9

you can also go there if you have any questions for guitar

if you want a serious answer to a question never post in the pit, people are a bunch of idiots

Welcome to the UG Community!
Welcome, there are lessons on the front page to help you, and a New Members forum to introduce yourself.

Have fun on UG, and ignore the people asking if you are hot, you get used to it after a while.
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
Quote by Xerothunder
Pipe down, junior.

There's lots of useful information around here... on the main site there are some articles that might be able to help you... also you can try looking in the specific forums... if you can't find a thread that answers your question (helpful advice, search before asking), start a new thread. Lots of people around here are willing to help.

quit provoking him, or he'll think he's right.
we can't have that or we'll never find out how hot she is.
Quote by PW019-box
quit provoking him, or he'll think he's right.
we can't have that or we'll never find out how hot she is.

I was actually trying to provoke you into not calling a new member a tard for no apparent reason.
Just remember alot of people here can be pricks so just ignore them. Btw metal-x I like your demo. It sounds more hard rockish than metal to me though....it's good nonetheless.
Quote by jaminjason
Hmmm,
Thanks for the info.Where are u getting she at?

Considering your name has "jason" in it... I was wondering the same thing.

Unless UG is illiterate and thought it said Jasmine or something.
Quote by Masamune
Just remember alot of people here can be pricks so just ignore them. Btw metal-x I like your demo. It sounds more hard rockish than metal to me though....it's good nonetheless.

Thanks, I wish I could remember how to play it, oh well I need some good ear training.

It's the sound I like, I have more of the VH1 definition of Metal than the UG definition.

I'm not into death metal, or anything like that. I like chords in my songs. (It's the blues in me.)

But thanks!
Random Metal-X fact:

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

If I understand this right. A triad is nothing more than a cord, nothing special like a hammer-on or pull-off.

PW019-box, yea I'm hot. LOL
where the friggin hell are the pics? I hate words.
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
the only good wahs out there are Slashs, Zacks, and Dimebags.
Quote by evan1234567
im to tired and confused to comprehend what you said.
Quote by PieceOfMind666
where the friggin hell are the pics? I hate words.

Here you go

Random Metal-X fact:

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"