Page 1 of 2
I was wondering who all outside the US antagonizes us because of the gov. And who else antagonizes the US because of the weed issue. WEED SHOULD NOT BE ILLEGAL DAMN IT ALL!!! I'm sure weed has helped the countries where it IS legal in some way. If it has that you know of, do tell. I'd bet that if an important person from America's past were magically brought to the present, and started toking up, they'd get ****ed over just like we do. DON'T get me wrong... I LOVE AMERICA. I JUST HATE AMERICA BECAUSE OF THE ****ING ****ERS IN THE ****ING United States Tyrannoment!!!
Quote by Baronobeefdip
DON'T get me wrong... I LOVE AMERICA. I JUST HATE AMERICA BECAUSE OF THE ****ING ****ERS IN THE ****ING United States Tyrannoment!!!

I thought you loved America?
I'm a rockstar without the skills, fame, or income.

Washington Redskins
If weed was legal in every country, there'd probably be no war.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
well they were ELECTED to be there because a lot of assholes voted for them so
maybe the problem is not them...
---
i got tired of my signature and i no longer has one

---
Quote by Baronobeefdip
I was wondering who all outside the US antagonizes us because of the gov. And who else antagonizes the US because of the weed issue. WEED SHOULD NOT BE ILLEGAL DAMN IT ALL!!! I'm sure weed has helped the countries where it IS legal in some way. If it has that you know of, do tell. I'd bet that if an important person from America's past were magically brought to the present, and started toking up, they'd get ****ed over just like we do. DON'T get me wrong... I LOVE AMERICA. I JUST HATE AMERICA BECAUSE OF THE ****ING ****ERS IN THE ****ING United States Tyrannoment!!!

dude, chill out.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
So, lemme get this straight. Some people antagonize America because of the trivial fucking issue of not legalizing pot, even though it doesn't affect them in any way, shape, or form? I'm just trying to make sure this is what you said in those first couple sentences. I don't have my translator handy.
Quote by the_extremist00
well they were ELECTED to be there because a lot of assholes voted for them so
maybe the problem is not them...

"They" we're elected because we are given no choice. We're given the choice to pick our poison in a one party "democracy" which represents only the aristocracy.

Washington Redskins
tyrannoment huh?

tool.
My Gear:

82 Gibson Explorer
Ibanez '03 JEM7VWH

Greg Byers '01 Classical (Euro Spruce bent top)
Darren Hippner 8 String Classical (Engelmann Spruce)
Alhambra 4P
Taylor 614ce
Framus Texan se. # 5/196

Diezel Herbert 2007
Mesa Recto 2x12
Yeah...so basically what you're saying is that you wanna get high without worrying about getting busted. If you think the US is oppressive, then go move to China. I'm sure you'd love it there.
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
Quote by Cobalt Blue
FIGHT THE WAR **** THE NORM!.... yeah i have nothing constructive to add.

Don't bring Rage into such a craptastic topic.
Quote by jthm_guitarist
If weed was legal in every country, there'd probably be no war.

nah there would be war over the weed

i hate the fat people in america
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Quote by beastiebeatles
"They" we're elected because we are given no choice. We're given the choice to pick our poison in a one party "democracy" which represents only the aristocracy.

then do NOT vote
man i live in brasil and a FREAKIN RETARDED IS THE PRESIDENT

the man barely completed basic school education, know nothin about nothing
just lie to the mass and youll get there

the world is a ****ed up place you know
---

---
LoL someone wants to get stoned.
Fender Highway One Stratocaster
Seagull S6+Cedar
Yamaha Pacifica
Epiphone Valve Special
Boss OD-3
Boss DS-1
Dunlop Jimi Hendrix Wah
Quote by myself101
i hate the fat people in america

Like that had any relevance, you damn wallaby.
mmmk.
For all of you who are under the misconception that all the elected individuals in government are selfish, f*ck-everyone-else aristocrats, you really ought to read up on the history of America's court cases, as well as essays written by past Supreme Court officials.

Or at least take a political science class, for god's sake.
i really doubt weed would have that much of an affect on world peace if it were legalized.
if you think you're so hot, run for office..its that simple

My mind is going. I can feel it.
Quote by the_extremist00
then do NOT vote
man i live in brasil and a FREAKIN RETARDED IS THE PRESIDENT

the man barely completed basic school education, know nothin about nothing
just lie to the mass and youll get there

the world is a ****ed up place you know

A FREAKIN RETARDED IS PRESIDENT? Have you heard about ol G dub lately?

Washington Redskins
i really dont understand the complete hate of g dub, sure things aren't flawless, but there was really no other logical option as far as the war on terrorism IMO

My mind is going. I can feel it.
Quote by the_extremist00
no...whats that ? or who ?

Uh... George W. Bush, president of the United States of America.
mmmk.
Quote by the_extremist00
i know him
but not as "G dub "
=)

Keep up with the times dude. That's his new "urban" name.
Legalizing weed would free up the courts to deal with important issues, save us tremendous amounts in tax dollars by reducing the burden on the prison system and law enforcement and, if regulated and taxed in a fashion similar to what is done now with alcohol and tobacco, would be a boon to the economy.

Too bad that none of that will ever happen because of people like the threadstarter who's actions scare the ignorant into believing that all drug users are, at the very least, utterly incapable of rational thought.
lol
last time i read news about him he was raging war agains a country for its oil
so, unless the news are about him out of the government then i really dont care ¬¬
---

---
You think America is tough Mother****er. Go to some middle eastern country where they will kick your ass for just saying the shit you are saying.
You should be glad you can even protest. Chill out.
All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence, and then success is sure.
-Mark Twain
Quote by Baronobeefdip

Erm. The US would lose money if it made weed legal. Because its illegal, it is viewed upon as the forbidden fruit, and they make alot of money off it.
no more k feds or j lo's or anything. please. ghettoness needs to stop, and rampant whining about the gov't needs to stop as well. if u hate it so bad, vote, do something about legislation, or leave the country.

bleh.
My Gear:

82 Gibson Explorer
Ibanez '03 JEM7VWH

Alhambra 4P
Taylor 614ce
Framus Texan se. # 5/196

Diezel Herbert 2007
Mesa Recto 2x12
Quote by acoustic87
You think America is tough Mother****er. Go to some middle eastern country where they will kick your ass for just saying the shit you are saying.
You should be glad you can even protest. Chill out.

Well you're partially right but just because we have certain rights does not mean we should grow complacent and not use them.

Washington Redskins
Quote by thepagesaretorn
no more k feds or j lo's or anything. please. ghettoness needs to stop, and rampant whining about the gov't needs to stop as well. if u hate it so bad, vote, do something about legislation, or leave the country.

bleh.

sorry, but calling him "G dub" amuses me

Washington Redskins

USA! USA! USA!
We spent a lifetime on the
Beaches of Normandy in vain

Quote by poopsmith666
oooh look at me, i'm clincher, internet tough guy

Quote by theBaartMan
When Nostradamus predicted badassery, he spoke of clincher09.

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
the concept is wonderful, a lot of it still works too......sure, a lot of it sucks, but hey we got it a lot better than other places...except canada...they've got it pretty good.....but if it means anything i dont really say the pledge in school or put my hand over my heart when it's said anymore, im respectful of it though...i guess that says something about my views
lolz he just said canada > US.

we must suck. =P
My Gear:

82 Gibson Explorer
Ibanez '03 JEM7VWH

Alhambra 4P
Taylor 614ce
Framus Texan se. # 5/196

Diezel Herbert 2007
Mesa Recto 2x12
If you want to smoke without problems go to the Netherlands.

And LOL at the people who say go to any middle eastern country, why dont you say, go to canada or mexico or some country that is nearer and may have different policies on drugs.

And is not as nazi as the USA
Se habla español

Quote by pinheadslts75
People come up with the dumbest names for sexual acts. And the most disgusting concepts for sexual acts.

I'm tempted to report this thread because of how weird this is getting.

I saw x/taluha get her clock
Page 1 of 2